Chapter 27 - Needed Love

| SIMRAN |

| SIMRAN |

Was I too harsh on him?

Was that too much?

But he freaking deserved it, he provoked me to act like that with him.

He wasn't like this before but now he's seriously insufferable nevertheless I still love him.

I know that he too suffered, he too felt that despair, pain, heartbreak, misery and agony but I have suffered too; I felt like my whole world was swallowed by darkness until Ruza was born. I do get him but he just doesn't want to understand me at all.

That stubborn brain of his, he has built those big walls around him again which I had shattered before but now it feels like I can't even get through his bulky skull.

The air seemed cold enough to give me shivers so I just held my little baby to my chest to comfort my inner turmoil yet it wasn't enough, the constant movement of my eyes which were going on and off the clock and staring desperately at the door were only becoming anxious, more terrifying than before; it was scaring me now.

I am just feeling so uneasy, why hasn't he come yet?

"Mamma, aapko jaana chahiye, warna aap hi ko neend nhi aayegi so go talk to your dearest hubby, please go and let me breath," She gave me that you know it better eye roll at which I just pinched her right cheek.

{Mamma, you should go to your husband neither you won't able to sleep tonight}

"Oww!" She helped, giving me that eye thing again.

"Don't advise me like a grown up, don't forget you are still four, and my husband is your dad," I again pinched her cheek but she just smiled adorably and hugged me back softly.

"Oxygen mask, please".

She is really mature, I don't know how will I handle her when she will be in her rebelling era, hmm let's worry about that later.

Putting on her mask and after checking her inhalers; I stormed outside almost colliding into someone like sturdy wall but he held me in place before I could trip, those muscular arms were familiar to me and were providing me a sense of relief.

"Thank you, Xavier".

I slowly looked at him who was staring at me with concern just like he always did back then. We became good friends despite Zander's grudge against him.