3- I can't take it

-----------------------Emily's POV------------------

-Recap- 

He kicked me all the way down the basement causing me to roll down the stairs which granted me with a nail in the side of my hip. A tear threatened to fall but I refused to be weak. He went over to the table and grabbed the handcuffs and a sock. No No No No No NO NO NO I was screaming internally knowing what was to come.

-Now-

(Tw: Mention of scars/cuts, semi-detailed rape)

He placed his beer down and dragged me to the broken-down bed we had in the corner. He cuffed me to the pole and placed the sock in my mouth. I would not be weak. DO NOT show weakness. He started removing my clothes starting with my top. He took my jumper off revealing my arms and shoulders exposed. He chuckled and smirked at me before taking my singlet off. Now it was just my bra which was quickly removed leaving my chest fully revealed. I shut my eyes as my moved his finger along the tip of my boobs. I was trying not to cry. Not to cave in to my emotions but then the first tear fell as he unclipped my belt. In seconds my pants and panties were on the floor. I opened my eyes. 

I was naked. He removed his shirt and pants. His erection clearly evident as he removed his briefs. He smirked. 
"Ready for this baby" I cried more. He took the sock out of my mouth. 
"I want to hear you scream" He said grinning. I shut my mouth and my eyes. I felt his hands trace down my hips to my thighs. 
"Pathetic little weasel. Ruining your body with that blade of yours huh?" He spoke. I didn't reply. He grabbed my chin. 
"Reply to me whore" I still didn't answer so He lined his cock up and shoved it all the way in. He started pounding before eventually Cuming inside me. I didn't make a sound. I was not going to let him take satisfaction. He eventually stopped, got off me and put his clothes back on. He came over to my arms, uncuffed me. I was in agony but to make it worse he started the real torture. He grabbed the whip, pushed me against the wall and started. 
"Useless" 
Whip
"Nobody will ever love you" 
Whip
"Fat fucking pig" 
Whip Whip Whip
"Its your fault your mum is dead" 
Whip Whip Whip Whip Whip Whip Whip

I deserved this. All of it. He kicked me over and over. Punched me in the face over and over before finally heading back upstairs. I need to leave. I can't stay here anymore. I need out. I slowly got up. After about an hour I made it to my "room". I threw on some clothes and packed a small bag with the essentials. It contained, 3 shirts, 2 pants, 2 hoodies, my cigarettes, weed and my blades. 

(Emily's outfit) 

(Emily's outfit) 

I stumbled past the lounge room where a passed-out Vincent laid sprawled over the sofa. I continued to the door with my bag thrown on my shoulder. My whole body felt like it was going to give up. I exited the house and started running as fast as I could down the street. I managed to make it to a train station just as my feet gave in. I used all my money on a train ticket to get me up-town New York. I needed to get as far as I could. I rested my head against the window and felt darkness creep in. Before I knew it I was asleep. 

-------- Time Skip (5 hours, currently being 3:34am) --------

I was woken up by someone tapping my shoulder. 
"Miss, this is the final stop" I noticed he was a train security member. I nodded and got off the train. I was in so much pain I felt tears swell in my eyes. I was not weak. I am not weak. I will not be weak. I started walking and walking. I received a lot of looks from shady people. A few smirks and glares, I wasn't safe enough. I was so ready to give up, to just disappear until I found a small alley. I was about to fall down but I had to find a place to rest. Everything started spinning and before I knew it darkness welcomed me once again with open arms. 

----------- Christoper's POV -----------------

I had just finished another meeting with the French Mafia. They wanted to make an Alliance and we accepted. We were the biggest, scariest mafia to this day so we had to be careful. I knew a few people on the French Mafia and their Don was my best friend. Dion Pierre. He was good to me so I did my best to work it out. We have had our ups and mostly our downs but we were in clear water now. 

I was driving home and I went past the shady parts of north New York. I drove past a group of older males standing over something. I looked closer, it was a young female. OH HELL NAH. My Brotherly instincts kicked in and I pulled the car over straight away. I rushed over to the group and shoved them out of the way. 
"Back the Fuck up" I said coldly. Most of them did as I said but a few didn't get the hint. I threw a punch and knocked one of them out. The rest attacked. I pulled the fight away from the girl and tapped my SOS button on my phone. I was circled now. I fought and fought until I finally heard another car pull over. Henry. Of course he was awake at this hour. He rushed over and helped me knock out the rest of them. 

"What happened Chris?" He asked. I ignored him and hurried over to the girl. 
"The fuck" He stated following me. 
"Let's take her back to Ryan. Call him. Wake him up for all I give a fuck" I demanded. This girl looked young. Like Alex young and she looked beaten to the absolute core. I swear to God if it was these low-life men Ima murder them and their family lines :) I carefully picked her up and rushed over to my car. I put her in the back and got in. I rolled down my window to see Henry already gone. I sped home. 

The moment I got home Ryan and Henry rushed out. The others probably still asleep. 
"What happened?" Ryan asked. 
"I don't know, I drove past and saw her" I answered emotionlessly. He nodded and carried her quickly inside. 

A/N
Heyyy, I hope this book is okay, let me know if you have any ideas for where this could go!! The next chapter will start in Emily's POV <3