THE QUEEN AGREEMENT PART 2

And here how my day begans..

Nithesh, 37 years old, as all of you who don't know me personally. I was castrated by my mother PERARASI PUNITHARANI as soon as i was born. It was my grandmother's strict rule that no male in the house should own a genital on his own.

Since I was 8 years old, I was forced to be naked at home. My mum..sorry i mean PERARASI PUNITHARANI addresses me as an eunuch and introduces me as such to all HER female friends.

Basically my testicles are removed. And my rod left hanging flaccid. PERARASI claimed that there is no use on having the rod. But then she said it can be used to drag me around when needed.

I were trained intensely since I was 8 years old by HER. I was told that my life purpose is to be a fulltime servant dog of HER daughter ILAVARASI SAADHANA for the rest of my life. Since I was castrated, i never knew how it feels to be sexually aroused.

I was assigned to be a personal bed guard for ILAVARASI SAADHANA.

ILAVARASI was 5 years old when I was assigned to be HER house servant. Basically, I was never allowed to look direct into HER eyes. When I was on my initial days of training, I accidentally looked into HER eyes. I was punished severely by PERARASI. She made me to sleep naked on the floor during a scorching hot day for two days without food as a punishment!

"You're not considered a male anymore! Not even a female! You must always remember that you're responsible and born to serve your baby sister ILAVARASI SAADHANA! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? And that's an order from Perarasi which you must not break, or you would face serious consequences!

"Certainly Your Excellency Perarasi Punitharani! I'm born to serve ILAVARASI SAADHANA!

I kneel down in front of PERARASI every single day to make sure that I don't forget my life purpose.

ILAVARASI SAADHANA knows HER worth since she was 5 years old. During her throning ceremony as our Princess on her 5th birthday, I was made to kneel down in front of HER naked while she was seated on HER royal chair, put on pedestal. I bowed willingly to HER majestic beauty and grace. She was as pretty as swan. She placed HER divine feet on my head in a gesture of my submission acceptance.

And in order to officially confirm my position as HER lifetime servant dog, I was made to drink ILAVARASI SAADHANA'S divine nectar while she pee in a transparent cup which was connected with a transparent tube which was chanelled directly into my mouth.

"Drink it like a hungry servant, you piece of unworthy dog! PERARASI exclaimed!

Failing to comply to HER needs, ILAVARASI SAADHANA has all the rights to give you a life sentence and execute you at any time when needed!

Do you understand!

"Yes Your Excellency! I am born to serve ILAVARASI SAADHANA and HER needs!
I exclaimed boldly in the presence of all the guests.

Everyone was laughing at me.

"Let ILAVARASI SAADHANA use you as a ponyboy today haha!

I was made to kneel on four legs while ILAVARASI rode me like a bitch in front of everyone while HER 5 year old girlfriend kicked my genital region.

"Mummy! Saadhana's brother doesn't have any balls hanging underneath! The girl exclaimed

"His testicles were chopped since he was 8 years old baby! PERARASI exclaimed with pride.

"He doesn't have the eligibility to own one honey!

I couldn't hide my shame. It was the most humiliating day for me.

And from that day, ILAVARASI was trained by PERARASI to use me as HER portable urinal. Not only that, PERARASI made sure that my mouth was wide open and ready to receive whenever ILAVARASI felt like pooping. To be very honest, there were days that I have survived just with ILAVARASI'S golden nuggets. I have eaten corn, just to know it's taste which comes out whenever she takes a dump after eating some corn! She have blindfolded me many times and made me guess what she ate by forcing me to swallow her golden nuggets! There were days that I were given false hope that I will be given a nice western meal if I comply to HER rules, but eventually was forcedfully made to swallow her girlfriend YASODHA'S golden nuggets!

"She's not YASODHA for you! You should address her as ILAVARASI YASODHA, do you understand? ILAVARASI SAADHANA warned me by kicking my face.

"Okay ILAVARASI, your command is my utmost priority! I obeyed to HER needs without any hesitation.

To be very honest, my memories at home were spent most of the time being ILAVARASI'S loyal servant dog who had bizarre experiences such as licking HER sweaty feet clean after she comes back from the playground.

Imagine kissing a 5 years old girl's ass in front of everyone. I have done that too..

I have been at the worst stage of my life.

Today ILAVARASI SAADHANA has turned 16 years old.
I have been serving her for almost 11 years, and I have actually forgotten what does it feel like to be a man. In fact I'm not a female either.

I'm just an unworthy eunuch.

To be continued in part 3 (next chapter)