|-Hard day-| (Nuzi)

(Uzi pov)

I was sitting down with N in the lounge. We were just sitting down having fun and we chatted and chuckled. I take a sip of my drink. N eats his donut while talking about golden retrievers since they're his favorite.

That's cool in you must love Golden retrievers, I replied in a sad tone. Yeah... Hey Uzi uhh are you okay you've been sad the whole time, N asks with a concerned expression. Just a hard day with V she was just being V, I replied with a tear falling down. Hey hey calm down what did she say, N asks wrapping his tail around my shoulders. I suddenly just break out crying.

N wraps his arms around me petting my head and patting my back. Hey hey don't cry I gotcha don't cry, N says concerned. I'm sorry she just said I was never gonna be more than a worker drone, I cried hugging N back. Wait what Uzi that isn't true, N says reassuringly. But it is, I replied still crying. Uzi never say that again your more than a worker drone, N replied happily.

To who though, I replied calming down slightly. To me your way more than a worker drone to me your my best friend, N replied blushing. Wait really is that true, I ask. Of course it's true I love you Uzi, N says with bliss. But but-, I stutter. N then cuts me off, No if, ands or buts about it, N said trying to make me feel better he didn't like me saying negative things about myself.

I love you too N, I blush and hug him tighter. N puts his hand on my cheek which causes me to blush even more and it's even more visible now. He puts his hands behind my head and he leans in. We suddenly kiss and just sit there and eventually pull away confessing our love to one another.