Nothing Special (Vuzi)

(V pov)

It was just a regular day for me but not Uzi. Her father just talked about doors all the time so now she's mad. I knock on her room door but I know she probably won't answer so I go through the vent. I popped out the vent with a boo that scared Uzi.

AAAHHHH, Uzi yelped obviously shocked by my appearance. Hey Uzi how are you doing, I ask with bliss and a teasing smirk since I just scared Uzi. I'm fine thanks a-alot for scaring the heck out of m-me, Uzi said gasping for air. Oh did I give you a scare, I ask obviously knowing the answer I knew I scared her and I loved that I scared her.

Yeah you did you btch, Uzi said jokingly. Oh wow how dare you, I fake being offended. Heh heh I missed you V it's been what now a week since we saw each other, Uzi said with absolute bliss. Yep you are correct, I say jumping up and down clapping my hands. You are very happy, it seems, Uzi said looking annoyed. Why what's wrong, I ask. Nothing just my dad again, Uzi replied mad.

What did he do now, I ask sitting beside her on her bed. He just, he never has t-time for me, Uzi starts crying. I immediately pulled her in a hug patting her back. Hey, hey it's okay calm down don't cry it makes me sad, I replied worried trying to calm her down. I love you V, Uzi said hugging me. I love you too Uzi. Me and Uzi just sit there hugging.