{^Love Shot^} (Vuzni)

(V pov) -Lime

It was a normal day I was walking with N when all of a sudden I saw Uzi with heart eyes. She ran to me and N. she said some random crap. Hey Uzi are you okay, I ask. I'm fine babydoll~, Uzi said flirtatiously. Um girl you chill you just called V babydoll, N said.

Oh hey daddy~, Uzi said flirting with N. Oh geez don't do that Uz, N said with bliss. Oh God N don't encourage her, I said trying to get N and Uzi to cut the crap. Then suddenly Uzi grabbed my waist and started hugging me and N in a group hug. Then suddenly she started giving me and N, love bites. Oh God Shortie that hurts, I said in a grunting sound.

Don't call me that again babe~, Uzi said. Uhhh Uzi maybe you shouldn't do this, N said worried. I agree N, I said. Well we haven't done one thing yet~, Uzi said with a sadistic smile on her face. NO IM STILL A VIRGIN, N yelled with a worried look on his face. I feel like Liz has something to do with this, I reply patting N's back. I think your right, N says.

Suddenly Doll runs in. God sorry Liz gave Uzi a love shot that makes her... yeah... Doll says trying to catch her breath. Oh God a love shot well.... I show Doll me and N's neck. Oh God what in the heck happened, Doll asked shocked. Uzi gave me and V love bites, N said obviously feeling bad for Uzi.