19. Are you sure?

SAEREA POV

My belly has been swelling since I told Aenys at our wedding, I helped Sharra on her wedding dress, the irony of it made me laugh, "What is it Saerea?" Sharra said impatiently, "Nothing my lady." Sharra judged me, she mumbled something along the lines of, 'Stupid whore.'

I chuckled inside my head, this 'whore' was the prince true wife, it would not be her like she planned.

I pursed my lips, "Why did Aenys want you here Saerea?" She asked me as Talya tightened her ivory gown, "Prince Aenys trust my judgment." I said simply, she sighed, "I guess I shall trust my husband." She said with such certainty, "Yes my lady you must." Talya said.

Talya touched up her hair, and put on her ivory veil, I bowed to her and left the room to sit in the throne room, I walked in while the royal family's were talking, I saw my father sitting near my uncle and sat next to him.

"Hello Saerea." My father greeted me with a sinister smile, I knew what he was thinking, Alicent stood up and walked over to me, "You might have his bastards, but Sharra shall have his hand in marriage." She whispered in my ears, I wanted to scream.

I wanted to say, "Are you sure?"

______

A/N: hey sorry this is a short chapter I am busy so this is short and left to imagination.