✿✼✿

"I'm sorry, what?!" Sirius yelled.

"You placed blocks on my daughter?"Lily gritted out, clearly it wasn't a question.

Dumbledore sat with a gaped mouth, thoughts running through his head, plans. How could ge get himself out of this situation. "My dear, I must have had a reason." Anger, that is all Lily, and the three mauraders felt.

"A reason?! To put my daughter at such risk. Nothing is comparable to her, nothing. You're 'reason' isn't worth her LIFE!!" James yelled. All James wanted to do was hug his daughter and kill Dumbledore.

The hall was shocked. Nobody has ever seen James like this, including Sirius and Remus, however that didn't mean they didn't feel the same.

"Dumbledore, you watch out. If you so much as look at her I will kill you myself." Sirius glared at the old headmaster.

"Don't worry." Lia spoke up. Her voice was soft but loud enough for them to hear. "He got what he deserved." A small smirk spreaded on her lips.

"What might that be?" Sirius asked curiously.

"You'll figure that out later." Blaise informed them with a smirk.

A random Hufflepuff spoke up, "H-How are you so wealthy?"

"Well I haven't used any of the money coming in. I mean my grandfather invented sleekeazy hair potion and one of my ancestors, Linfred, invented Skele-gro and Pepper potion. So I still get that income." Lia explained, shocking even James himself.

"Moving along, from that interesting news. Can we continue with your life?" Blaise asked, sarcasm and wonder both evident in his tone.

"Okay."

"I... My... But-What?" Lia mumbled, confused and angered by the news that was revealed.

"Lady Potter, are you allright?"  Bonrag asked, confused and concerned by her reaction.

"What's Parceltongue... Who's A.P.W.B.D? what's blocks and Metamorphmagi, what's Occlumency- who's Alice Longbottom, and who's Sirius Black?" Lia rambled off questions as she skimmed over the paper once more.

Bonrag's eyes widen, what could Sirius Black possibly be to this girl. However he turned cold remembering her mention blocks. "Miss Potter, May I?" He asked holding out his hand for the test.

Handing it over Lia sat back in her chair  taking in a deep breath. Lucius was perplexed at what he just heard. Blocks? Metamorphmagi, Occlumency, Sirius Black, Dumbledore? Whatever happened to Lilliana Potter is so much more complicated than he believed.

A low snarl drew Lucius out of his thoughts, looking up he saw a rather angry goblin. Bonrag  having one hand curled around his chair's arm tightly as he snarled at what he was reading. "That- Bastard." Bonrag gritted out.

"He not only fooled have the wizarding world, he nearly killed an innocent child." Bonrag seethed gaining Lucius's full attention.

"If I may, what do you mean by that?" Lucius questioned, he himself was becoming angry and frustrated by not receiving any answers.

Sharing a brief glance towards Lia who was as clueless as Petunia was when she tried gardening once.

"Dumbledore placed various blocks on her. Her abilities. However one seems to have gone dormant." Bonrag explained, trying his very best to control himself.

Contrary to what most think, Goblins do care about magical children, to an extent. To put blocks on a child, young such as Lia could very well be signing their death certificate.

"He did what?" Lucius gritted out, he knew all to well the old man wasn't as 'light' as everone believed but he never thoughs Dumbledore would go to such lengths.

"All the blocks are to be removed immediately, you can take the payment out of the Malfoy vault." Lucius stated.

"Very well, Lord Malfoy." Bonrag nodded before tapping twice on a knife that sat on his desk. A few minutes later a female goblin entered the office.

"Bonrag, you called?" She asked, her voice gruff yet feminine.

"Lady Potter has unwanted blocks placed on her, they are to be removed." Bonrag ordered as he gestured for Lia to get up.

"Is any blocks ever wanted?" A Slytherin nearby mumbled.

"Very well, follow me Lady Potter." The lady goblin said as she walked out.

"Um, excuse me for asking but what is your name?" Lia asked as the two walked through various hallways.

"I'm Soarrow." The goblin, Soarraw, introduced herself.