"We have to do something about this." Pastor Chris said as he leaned forward on the chair. He placed the mug on the glass table.

"It may just be the aftermath of the attack." Mr Andrew tried as he sat down opposite me, the mug on his tray as his lips twitched, something I noticed he did when he was nervous.

"I doubt that, it must be God trying to reveal something to us. There's something he wants us to do," He looked at me, "Can you run through the details again?"

I cleared my throat. " I saw myself in front of a large forest-" I cut myself off when I felt a wave of familiarity wash over me at the thought of the forest. I remembered the salty air that had pulled into my nostrils much like a memory that fingered my mind and that white sand....

The sky was painted a dazzling blue, the sun shining in a spectacular white as its light ricocheted off the blue ocean, sea creatures wove in and out of sight, basking in the glow. I stared at the sand that shifted underneath me, surprised to see that the sand was not yellow but white, small colored pebbles also adding hues to the beach as the light scattered off of their smooth surfaces.

"This is beautiful." I whispered to myself and I heard my mom chuckle.

"It is, isn't it? The White Beach doesn't disappoint."

I jolted out of my reverie, my breath catching as I knew where that place was.

"Zara are-"

"I know where the beach is!" I grabbed Mr Andrew's phone from where it lay beside me before thrusting it at him to type in the four figure password. As soon as he had done that, I immediately went to Google and typed 'White Beach in Lekki'. Multitude results pointing to the same place came up and I knew that I was right.

"The place that the woman was killed, she was killed in the forest behind White Beach." I said, passing the phone to Mr Andrew who drew his eyebrows together.

"How do you know?"

"Mummy and I went there before we went on the trip to the US." Before everything changed and she was killed. I swallowed the lump in my throat, pushing back the familiar burn of tears. Despite myself, I pushed back the welling feeling in my chest and turned to Pastor Chris.

"Now we know the place and about Jerry, what do we do from here?"

"I-"

"There's nothing to do, just sleep it off and go back to our normal lives." Mr Andrew cut Pastor Chris off and I couldn't help but feel a spark of annoyance.

"But we can't simply just turn away from something like this. It was revealed for a reason."

"But don't you see that you would be dealing with forces out of your league? This isn't child's play!"

"I never said it was but we can't just leave it-"

"Yes we can, leave it to Pastor Chris. Heck, leave it for the police! You're just a child, Zara, you can't be putting your hands in matters of this gravity. Don't involve yourself-"

"But I'm already involved," My voice shook. "The day mummy died, I was already involved! I just didn't want to accept it. I just wanted to run away but now, I know better, and I know running won't solve the issue."

"Are you hearing yourself? You were never tasked to solve the issue-"

"Why would God show me this dream then?"

"It may just be-"

"No. I may be out of the way but some people aren't. Some people could lose their brothers, fathers, sisters, grandparents all because of one man's evil. Some could even lose their mothers," I trailed off then allowed my gaze to meet his. His nostrils flared and he pinched the bridge of his nose and inhaled.