2..

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

"Forgot to ask earlier.." I looked up from Marco's bike to see him dressed in his padding and suit. His helmet dangling in his hand -- tape on the bridge of his nose.
"Yeah?"

"Is that his?" He points down to my shirt. "Who's?" I play dumb, receiving a look in return. "You know who. Why are you still with him?" He puts his gloved hand in his hair, moving parts of his locks out of his face. "You can say his name you know." I mutter. He sends me a glare. "I don't know.." I respond, shrugging my shoulders. As I was about to open my mouth to speak again, Luca, Marco's teammate walks in.

"Sto interrompendo qualcosa?" He looks between the two of us. I shook my head no, gave him a small smile and walked out of the garage.

The weather had changed drastically in the past hour or so -- going from sunny and hot to cloudy and windy. I crossed my arms and continued to walk where ever my legs wanted to take me. I closed my eyes for a split second only to come crashing into something. My straps unbuckled as I tried to catch myself from falling face first, but failed to do so. I let out a small groan. "Oh shit. I am so sorry." A voice is heard. I tried to stand up, but ended up looking even more like an idiot as I didn't have my other leg to support me.

"Here let me help you." The voice says and I felt an arm go under and around my shoulder. Lifting me up. I locked eyes with the very man who had been staring at me earlier today. Although dressed in the very same padding Marco is wearing and a different teams suit. A rider. I knew it.
He gives me a 'sorry' look and went to let me go, but instantly grabbed back onto me as I almost fell over again.

I looked over to the right and pointed over to my 'plastic support.' Gesturing for him to get it. Which he does. I placed my bandaged nub in the little slot and strapped it back on. Adjusting it as I still hadn't gotten used to it yet -- meanwhile picking out the tiny rocks that managed to inbed my knees and the palms of my hands.

"I am so very sorry." I heard him once again. I looked up and locked eyes. Not saying a word as I felt he didn't deserve my attention, especially after today's events. He reaches a hand out for me to take.
"I'm Fabio." Smiling, showing the gap in between his two front teeth. Fabio Quartararo.

"This is the part where you tell me your name..?" He winces as I still didn't part my lips. "Vale!" I let out a frustrated sigh. Looking back I saw Marco walking over to us. His curly hair bouncing with each step.
"Vale? As in Rossi?" The French man by me jokes -- almost as if he was trying to smooth things over. Marco stops in his tracks, waving me over -- his eyes then dart towards Fabio, giving him a small wave before gesturing me to come over.

I walked away, not ushering a word.
Marco wraps an arm around my shoulder. As we walked back to his garage, I couldn't help but feel as though eyes were on us. Watching our every move.

₊˚⊹♡

1 Bagnaia
2 Quartararo
3 Espargaro
4 Zarco
5 Bezzecchi

The echos of each riders engine piles in. I jump up from my seat once Marco comes back in the garage with his bike. He lifts his visor so that I was able to see his dark orbs and the wrinkles forming around them.
"Ottimo lavaro Marc!" I plaster my very own grin and engulf him in a hug once he hopped off. He lifted me up in the air and spun me around -- something that he used to always do as we were growing up with one another.