THE DINNER PARTY

LAKE HOUSE

Natasha is on the docks, throwing a stone across the lake skipping over the water all the way to the other side with ease. Her phone rings, she answers it

Natasha: What is the plan?

Michelle: Well I took a shower with Katerina. Very relaxed.

Natasha: That makes one of us.

Michelle: Tyler Lockwood has run away

Natasha: I see. And now that brings us to....

Michelle: Putting Elijah down for a nap.

Natasha: Exactly.

Michelle: I got the crafty little dagger.

Natasha hangs up and turns around making her way back towards the lake house.

OLD FELL PROPERTY

Jenna is taking Elijah on a tour of some of the historical sights of Mystic Falls.

Jenna: The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence.

Elijah: Ah, the Fells. One of the Founding Families.

Jenna: Why do you say it like that?

Elijah: My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise.

Jenna: Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?

Elijah: Which means the ever-lauded founding families...didn't actually found anything.

Jenna: Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial.

Elijah: Yes, they are.

Lucy walks up to them

Jenna: Elijah, this is my girlfriend Lucifer Morningstar

Elijah: Lucifer? As in the Devil?

Lucy: Precisely. Jenna, I got your message about giving Elijah the tour and considering I too am a student of history, I'd figured I would join you.

Elijah: I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendents of the slaves are the true keepers of American history.

Jenna: Well, I only brought the surveys. I got that list in the car. Just give me a sec.

She walks back towards her car leaving them alone

Elijah: You are the Devil correct?

Lucy: Correct indeed. Though I have fancier suits. Jenna is----

Elijah: You don't have to be jealous. I don't really pursue younger women. It's a joke, Lucifer, lighten up.

Elijah pats her on the shoulder and walks away.

Lucy watches him go with a nasty jealous filled glare.

She walks over to Jenna's car where the red head has the back door opened. Lucy grabs her arm standing her up straight, brushing her hair away from her neck and kisses her neck.

Jenna shuts her eyes and tilts her head to the side, biting down on her lips.

Jenna: What brought this on?

Lucy: No reason. You look ravishing today, darling.

Jenna laughs turning her head over her shoulder and pecks her lips.

MYSTIC GRILL

God: Hello Bonnie

Bonnie looks up as God sits down across from her