KNOW THY ENEMY

GILBERT HOUSE

John walks out of the kitchen and Lucy appears grabbing him by his throat shoving him against the wall lifting him off the floor, he claws at her hand, eyes widening in fear seeing her eyes glowing bright red.

Lucy: When the time comes, I will gladly drag you down to Hell myself and take great pleasure hearing my demons torture you until the end of time, cunt.

She drops him and kicks him square in the face breaking his jaw and knocking him out cold.

FORBES HOUSE

Caroline leaves her house and goes to her car. She's on the phone with Serena talking about Matt.

Caroline: I can't find him anywhere. He's not at home. He's not answering his phone.

Serena: How could you let him go?

Caroline: My mom walked in. He took off. I didn't know what to do.

Serena: Did your mother hear anything?

Caroline: No. She just thinks we're fighting but he knows about me, and he's freaking out about Vicki.

Serena: All right. Listen. You have to find him. You have to calm him down. Compel him if you have to. Is he still on the vervain?

Caroline: I slip it into his soda when he's at work, but I didn't get to last night, so it's out of his system. He has a catering shift at the Lockwood's today. I'm gonna try there.

Serena: Be careful, darling

Caroline: I love you

Serena: I love you.

GILBERT HOUSE

Elena cups Natasha's face pulling her closer and kisses her passionately. The angel wraps her arm around her waist pressing their chests together

Elena: I want you.

Natasha: Are you certain, my love?

Elena: I want you, Natty. Make love to me.

Natasha cups her face in her hands kissing her passionately on the lips, Elena kisses her back. She grabs her shirt raising it over her head taking it off throwing it somewhere in the room.

Elena: Please

Natasha: Patience is a virtue, Love.

She pushes her down on her back, slowly grabbing the helm of her own shirt raising it over her head exposing her red lace bra that perks her breasts.

Natasha unzips Elena's jeans as the brunette arches her hips helping her take them off.

Natasha: Is this okay?

Elena: Yes.

The angel runs her finger down her jaw down to her neck, down her chest between her legs.

Elena: Natty---Mommy--please! Please----AH!!!

Natasha leans down latching her lips to her folds, sliding two fingers inside her core thrusting them in and out. Elena pants heavily, hands tangled in her hair, bucking her hips.

Natasha: Such a naughty girl, aren't you?

Elena rolls her eyes to the back of her head as her juices drips down her leg. The angel slams her lips against hers while thrusting her fingers inside her

Natasha: Cum for me, my love.

Elena rolls her eyes, tongue drooling out as she arches her back and comes undone. The angel smirks pressing a sweet kiss to her neck.