S2 EP 7 Hope

It seems a few minutes have passed as Rimuru, Diane and Beelzebub would watch Ainz use a spell as it seems to be given a new name in this world

Beelzebub: "Rimuru"

Rimuru: "yes Beelzebub?"

Beelzebub: "I gain a skill from that knight"

Rimuru: "so you devoured him" he seems less than pleasant

Beelzebub: "yes but I feel no regret and he was also a other worlder, makes me more piss off, but he was still a small fry, but his skill is interesting"

Diame: "really what's his skill?"

Beelzebub: "don't do that, but it seems I gain skills if I devour the whole target, similar to your predator skill"

Rimuru: (yeah at a glance they are quite similar though my uses my slime body, Beelzebub is base on his physical body and magic thanks to the orc lord he knows Curse devouring magic)

Beelzebub: "back to the main topic, my new skill is spearhead, to be honest, it's useless to me except for one thing"

Diane: "what is it?"

Beelzebub: "it's twisted to be honest but those directly under my command if they died in battle and I witnessed the death, I could acquire their skill"

"I don't like this skill at all, but the implications of him having this, and those summoned people, not that I feel pity for them, but maybe other summoned people like them like the kids, I'll change this skill for a better one"

Rimuru: "I see then, well I believe you can and for a Evil guy aura you're showing, you still show the best thing about you, don't forget that even for the battle to come"

Beelzebub: "I should say that to you"

Soon they would see Myulan getting up

Beelzebub: "it works"

Ainz: (yes the spell works and by now the spell that Clayman had on her should be gone after all she did died): "welcome back to the world of the living"

Myulan: "how........is that" she was stiff somewhat

Diane: "this normal?"

Ainz: "yes, that body is starting up again and she's weaker than before but other than that, no loss, and it seems maybe cause of this World I didn't lose any strength of my own"

Rimuru: "wait you mean"

Ainz: "I can save everyone else yes, but I'll do that once they collected all of the bodies"

Myulan: (to think he is able to cast a magic like this but I wonder why bring someone who was about to use a anti magic barrier on you)

Soon they would be back at the meeting room as Youm and Grucius couldn't believe what their eyes were seeing as she was alive

Youm: "Lord Ainz is she"

Ainz: "she's alive and well though she's getting use to living again but other than that, she's perfectly fine"

Grucius: (this Ainz, he's already in what you would called a Demon lord and a powerful magic user, not even Lord Carrion can do something like that, how strong would he be if he was to become a demon lord)

The meeting would begin as they ask Myulan some questions as some of them Beelzebub already knew such as the spying and anti magic barrier

Beelzebub: "so I want to know how did Clayman control you"

Myulan: "he took my heart away with a secret skill, it's the Marionette heart, my means of survival was to obey his every command"

Rimuru: "yup that matches with what Beelzebub told us"