EP 11 shizu's regret

It seems Rimuru was having visions of kids with a pov of shizu

Rimuru: (this again, it's been a while since I lost the need of sleep, but lately I never failed to dream about them when I lose consciousness, these vision are so vivid, yet these aren't memories, could they be shizu's)

Shizu in the vision: "ingrassia"

Soon he would wake up as he seems to look at the others in the room with him: "guys I had the same vision again and I have an idea on what to do next"

Ainz: "if it's related to Shizu I best go along with this plan"

Beelzebub: "so what are we going to do"

Rimuru: "we are going to a human kingdom, specifically a kingdom name ingrassia"

Diane: "ingrassia, hmm i heard it before, guess finally I get to go somewhere outside and now I can control my size I'm pretty much human"

Ainz: "well I'm going to bring Solution of the combat maids as a escort as those in my rule don't trust me being alone even with you guys, Diane call me Momon and solution, Soi once we head out as I did build a reputation"

Rimuru: "oh yeah you do sometimes disappear from tempest at times, So Momon how many times and how long have you been doing this"

Momon: "a couple of months"

Beelzebub: "and without us really, not cool man, well hopefully I can keep my illusions up for long"

Diane: "then what are we waiting for, lets go"

Rimuru: "first we got to inform everyone"

After they would do it seems they would bring a clone of souei to watch from afar, Ranga in Rimuru's shadow and lastly Solution aka Soi in her disguise as a adventurer as before reaching to ingrassia they had to go through Brumud to get guild cards to become adventurers for Rimuru, Beelzebub and Diane

In the journey they had a meeting  as they took a different form for discussion with the king for accidentally brought attention to themselves as they returned on track to head to back to their original goal as they sigh in disappointment

Momon: (to think we would be wrap around their fingers if I wasn't focus on adventurer I would've noticed, hopefully this doesn't affect the resident of Nazarick opinion on me)

Beelzebub: (to think we were trick so if someone attacks them we have to join in and send an army) "well at least we have a new ally and this way we can show our might in combat"

Diane: "that's true and it was nice to see their reaction to the full potion as it did heal back that guy's leg"

Rimuru: "yeah we shouldn't have problems now as B rank adventurers and oh we're almost there"

Momon would cough: "Ah so that's the kingdom of Ingrassia, it's definitely look more advanced than the kingdom we seen"

SoI: "an intriguing observation sir Momon as the city itself is an oddity"