S2 EP 10 introducing Veldora

Soon veldora in his new body would slam down to the ground as he yelled about his revival

Rimuru: "for real, where did you hear something so that tropey"

Beelzebub: "yeah I wonder even though he was only inside you"

Diane: "he probably got it from the Manga"

Ainz: "that would make the most sense"

Veldora: "well I did get a bit bored" he was unleashing punches from the D** manga as he went to unleash spirit gun poses as Beelzebub would cringe to the beams: "so I analyze and read all of that manga text you had in your memories, though I didn't mind reading the other manga preferences when you made the physical copies and read them"

Soon he would put on a kimono by using his energy: "I can also play shogi at the master level, wait since I'm the storm dragon maybe I'm the Ryuo level"

Diane cracked her knuckles: "is that so, maybe after we introduce you to everyone else, and you better be a master level cause if not I'll destroy you" her energy show a sinister aura as she chuckles

Ainz: (veldora did you awaken a Ryuo demon)

Veldora: "I will not disappoint you"

Beelzebub: "well then welcome back Veldora, this was faster than I thought, so guess we'll look around town" soon Veldora pouted a bit

"What?"

Veldora: "I came back after all this time and you seem to act so casually"

Rimuru: "the worst he could've said is I see"

Diane: "he does do that often"

Veldora: "well besides that, as Beelzebub said as my resurrection was faster than expected, I thank you Rimuru tempest for freeing me"

"You're my bff"

Diane: "aw rimuru he said bff"

Rimuru: "bff really that's so outdated" it's seems they would do a fist bump as Diane and Beelzebub join in

Veldora: "what about you Ainz*

Ainz: "well I'll do it since you just returned" soon he would do the first bump

Beelzebub: "so then you got anything thing new or you still the same veldora as before?*

Veldora: "as a matter of fact my friend I did as my unique skill inquirer has evolved into a ultimate skill, it's called Fauest cool right"

Diane: "that depends on what it does since it seems everyone has Got a ultimate skill, for me it's Gaia"

Rimuru: "that makes a lot of sense for you, guess no one is besting you in earth magic or skills"

Diane: "it also has another thing but I rather keep that a secret, so veldora what does your skill do"

Veldora: "well it has the ability to see the ultimate truth"

Ainz: "that's very vague, well for my ultimate it just mostly covers any weaknesses I had before, such as holy, Fire, etc, it's called Ultima"

Beelzebub: "my is basically the same as my name and literal"

Rimuru: "yeah, I can guess what that does and then there's mine" soon great sage known as Raphael would give him some extra news about him also receiving 2 ultimate skills

Beelzebub: "okay the 3rd one make sense but the second one, what a load of-"

Rimuru: (you still don't have defensives against that Raphael, wait a minute did his hive mind evolve)