S2 EP 13 the plan for Walpurgis

Ainz: "have you forgotten I have the gate spell in case we couldn't use the teleportation spell and unlike them I don't need special training or requirements to use them and let's say both cocytus and some merchant let me make some landmark and give me a good visual to teleport to Eurazania, get the refugees from the nearest town and teleport them to tempest and then I and whoever is with me teleport to the next town and rinse and repeat"

Rimuru: "oh crap we barley use it that I did forgot and you can do that"

Ainz: "well I needed a visual of Eurazania but thanks to cocytus during the meeting I got some locations down and now I'll use a magic mirror when I teleport towards the nearest village and so on"

Albis: "wait wouldn't that mean you plan on spying on us before"

Ainz: "forgive me for making it sound that way but you can't trust someone who you just meet blindly so it was precautions also we had spies checking on us before so it wouldn't hurt to know where and how the neighboring nations work, especially with some friends we know did send a spy before"

Gazel would be quiet as he did do that before

Suphia: "well you wouldn't be wrong and you didn't make a moves against us, I guess we can let that slide"

Beelzebub: "well damn we got a plan and guess everyone else and Diane got to work on building shelters for them"

Diane: "yeah and we need to gather a ton of food so we need to also gather supplies, hopefully the refugees brings enough food for themselves so we can gather more food"

Ainz: "Rimuru has your skill already developed a similar teleportation spell since it acts on its own now"

Rimuru: (right only the 4 of us know of this and wait you already did Raphael) soon it seems Raphael confirmed it though it seems to work differently than gate: "well yes but Ainz one question how many can you fit"

Ainz: "I can fit about 500 death knights and they are around 2 to 3 times the size of a person depending on race so I can fit about 1,000 humans or 1,500 dwarf size races, of course I can make it teleport more since I can still use the gate spell after that, and since in this world I had no limits I can use it way more frequently if I wanted to"

Diane: "wow that completely destroys any logistics plan of any enemy nation unless they have counter measures"

Rimuru: "I see so the 2 of us will use our mass teleportation skills to go around different part of Eurazania and rescue the people" (Raphael please let me learn gate it's much more convenient than a transport magic with magic barrier around it, I know it could teleport more but I need something more reliable) it seems Raphael actually sign of disappointed as she responded as all of her hard work thrown out of the window

Raphael: [you may, I need the spell itself to analyze it]

Rimuru: "yes now I can copy it"

Ainz: "alright then" soon he form a gate as Rimuru would absorbed with predator as Raphael immediately analyze it and replicate it: "know you owe me since I prefer to keep my spells to myself but right now it's a emergency"

Rimuru: "really now a catch, doesn't matter since now I can use gate"

Beelzebub: "I see then okay then that's good to know, now we can get supplies, make homes and lastly prepare the army for a counter attack, is everyone ready" they would all nod and some raise their weapons

All of them: "Right" some time later it seems for now they will rest as clayman won't make it to the nearest village, at least for tonight once the plan starts

It seems those there would be the leaders, Ramiris with the dryads, Shuna and Shion, shalltear, cocytus and Pandora's actor as he would read the Manga with veldora