4. Stayin' Alive

Warnings: cussing, light smut, shower sex, angsty, toxic Steve. Long chapter.

(Blair's party outfit)

The morning after was a blur and a total mindfuck if you ask me

The morning after was a blur and a total mindfuck if you ask me. I woke up, snuggled to Steve's chest, my legs between his and my arms clutched tight around his waist.

He kept me warm all night.

Confusion was a strong emotion I drank along with my coffee.

Today was going to be another long rehearsal day. I wasn't really looking forward to it.

"CUT!" Steve shouted, annoyed. Bucky groans for the sixth time.

"What is it now, Stevie?" he grits.

"I can hardly hear either of you two with how close you're standing to each other."

"It's a romantic scene." bucky scoffs wildly.

"Exactly not a porn scene. Take a step back." he snaps. Well, who shitted in his Cheerios?

He woke up in a happy mood from what I knew but as soon as Bucky and I started acting his demeanor shifted.

I roll my eyes as I step back. "Better?" I ask the all-mighty king. He smirks at my attitude.

"Geez, I wonder what bit him in the ass." bucky murmurs low enough for only us two to hear. I join his snicker.

"Hopefully a big ass spider." I grin.

"Blair, something funny?" Steve asks, his jaw clenched.

"Nope." I plop carelessly.

He lowers his megaphone down and suggests. "Everyone take five." he turns to look at me with a huge frown. "Blair come with me."

"Uh oh someone's in trouble." bucky chuckles. I fake a smile.

"Groovy," I say in a sarcastic tone. Rolling my eyes, I follow Steve and he grabs my arm harshly and pulls me until we're out in the distance and pins my back against a tree.

"Ow! What the hell is your problem?" I hiss, trying to pull my hand away but it's no use. It's a deadlock.

"What's my problem?" he seethes. "My problem is that you're acting like a slut."

"Oh, I'm acting like a slut now? Please, you're outrageous. I'm acting just how you wanted me to. It isn't my fault that I happen to have good chemistry with Bucky." I shrug.

"For you it's James. And you better watch it. Don't patronize me."

"I'm not. It's you who is seeing things that aren't there. I am just trying to do my job."

I try to push him off but he doesn't bolt and I grow frustrated. "I don't know who you are but get off me!"

"You don't know who I am?" he asks in a cold, dangerous tone. "No? Well, let me remind you. I'm Steve fucking Rogers. And this is my fucking movie."