😮She Saw Him😬

Hey Lovely Readers ✌️✌️I hope you are doing great 🤗🤗

Here is the new chapter , Do let me know if you are having any kind of suggestion for me😉

Enjoy Reading❤️

SHOURYA💙✨

After the hell of hardwork, the day has been finally arrived. We are going to check the final product efficiency , if results came out according to the planning then, we are good to launch the product in three days, just before the inauguration of the singhania's. "The game has just started now , they will see that Shourya Randhawa Ranghuvanshi is not just the winner of the game, he fucking own this game"

Karthik entered into the cabin by taking files in his hand, I think it is going to be successful, he said looking at me with proud and mischievous smile over his lips while forwarding the files to me. My eyes shoot up after examining the files, I immediately asked the manager to arrange the board of meeting. The mission and objective was presented by the executives to make aware members about the detailed information of product. So, the efficiency of the product is 99%, 4% more than desired output. Manager finished presentation with this last line and the very next moment , board meeting room is filled with the sound of applauding. All the board members congratulated us, papa looked at me with proud smile and admiring eyes. One of member asked, if you are going to launch the product after 3 days , when inauguration will be held, I informed simply, day before launching. "I am excited to see singhania's reaction, poor businessman, messed with wrong person. They might be preparing about their product from months or years and here we made the product in just 26 days with fucking 99% efficiency", i thought to myself and dismissed the meeting.

After the board meeting, I asked the manager to write a mail to every staff who were engaged with us in this project and provide them a bonus as thank you. Karthik came, we both looked at each other with relief and then hugged. "I just could not believe, we done this in just 26 days shourya, all because of your planning", he appreciated. "No, this was possible because of you guys, who put a lot of efforts in this project", i acknowledged him by keeping my both hands over his shoulders and then , a thought came into my mind, I took steps towards the table and pressed the ON button of the mic which was kept on the table and started speaking.

"Hey everyone , this is Shourya Randhawa Raghuvanshi , as you were informed earlier that we were working on the project since last 26 days, we made it possible with 99% of efficiency, thank you so much for your hardwork and dedication towards this project, specially the product management department , without you people, we could not be able to achieve it. I am proud of having this kind of employees in our company. We are good to launch the product in 3 days ! congratulations to everyone and thank you" , after saying that, i turned the mic off.

I heard a loud clapping and noise from outside sitting on the chair , karthik tilted his head towards the voices with bright eyes, suddenly Ahana entered with wide smile and I got up from the chair, but she realized something , said sorry and turned back towards the door , I got confused, she again opened the door and asked permission to enter. I nodded with helplessness, she has wide smile on her face, she would have heard me through speakers which are installed in every department. She was coming towards me and unknowingly , I opened my arms welcoming her for a hug with smile, she came running and hugged me out of excitement.

"Oh my god Grumpy mam , we have done this, this is the craziest thing i have ever experienced", she said with amusement , happiness and thrilled voice.

I proudly said while caressing her head, "Result of your dedication"

She looked at me by lifting her head up , didn't broke the hug and said , you know what, i was feeling scared , what will happen if outcome will not be good as per our expectations because we don't have time according to the guidelines. Karthik looked at us with smile , "Guys!! Can I join the hug, she looked at him and said "offcourse Karthikk , come !!". I am feeling happy that we made it but I am getting very proud on her. Okay ! I have to tell jiji , she broke the hug and ran excitedly towards the door.