🙄The Proposal😵

Hello Lovely Readers✌️✌️ I hope you are doing great🤗🤗

Here is the new chapter , guys do let me know , if something is missing like emotions and feelings. 

Enjoy Reading❤️

SHOURYA💙✨

She placed her hand over my chest and pushed me slowly , it was just touch of seconds but it brought a whole damm flood in my stomach, sweat formed on my forehead. She took her steps slowly towards the other side of the wall , I moved my hand through my hairs and followed her being perplexed. We reached towards the big pillar on the left corner of the reception area. The voice of man reach to my ears, he was whispering, "yeah I have entered into the office but how I will the cross this area"

"What happened", I suddenly asked her. She immediately turned and placed her index finger over my lips looking in the direction of voice. FUUCCKKK , I gulped as her finger was on my lips. "DUDE JUST KISS IT", my inner devil said, what the fuck? How could I even think of it, she turned her gaze towards me and said, be quite and took her hand back hurriedly.

"No , no please , don't take it back. What the fuck shourya"

She slowly tip toed and I followed her slowly tugging my hands in pocket, found a man who was talking on the phone with a black mask on his face and black cap, his face was not visible. He sensed someone's presence beside him and looked at us, his eyes went wide. He rotated his cap  and placed his hand over mask by lowering his gaze, his hand was trembling as he was about to get caught. He started walking taking big steps. I was about to stop him but she shouted, "hey stop , you are the one who was in the washroom of restaurant on that day" and he started running looking at us, bumped into one of staff but got up and moved out of the office. "NOT TODAY", she said making her mind to catch him and started running in his direction. I also started running behind her. 

I opened the big glass door and stopped all of sudden as I found Naksh was coming towards the entrance with wide smile but within a seconds, his expression changed seeing her running, he ran towards me and asked doubtfully

"Bhai what happened ?" 

"Don't have time to explain, just run", I instructed

"Why didi is running", he asked 

"I don't know", i replied keeping my whole attention on her 

"Why are you running then", he asked being totally confused 

"Because she is running", I said in tensed voice

I saw, she was running with all her energy behind him and shouting something, we were far behind her because of this rush on the road, I fasten my speed to catch her because the way she is running , she will definitely fall. 

"Naksh call her, ask her to stop", I nearly requested 

"Bhai , you can also do this na", Naksh said while panting hard, I threw him a serious glare

Savioour diiidiiii, he shouted loudly , but she didn't responded 

"Naksh shout with all your breath", I said continuously looking at her, she usually looks small but today she seems even more tiny to me in this busy road.

"Bhai , I am also running", Naksh said being tired . I shook my head in disbelief , he is such a lazy ass and shouted 

"Naksh ki saviour didii" 

I sensed emptiness beside me and turned my head found Naksh had freezed there with his wide eyes and shocking face. He was looking , not actually looking, fucking staring me with opened mouth. I raised  my eyebrows , what happened to him ? and again looked at her direction , she is visible clearly now