The Store

He reached over her head, grabbing a jar of peanut butter from the top shelf and dumping it into the cart. She looked up at him with a playful roll of her eyes, and said, "I was getting that," to which he rolled his eyes back and gently nudged her.

When he started walking down the aisle, her eyes were stuck on him, giving him a brief look up and down. But she quickly caught up to him, reaching for his hand once more as they walked. "You okay?" He asked, glancing down at her. She gave a slight nod, looking over at something to the side.

"Yeah, just have to use the bathroom," she murmured, her voice just a bit distracted. She looked back up at him with a slight grin; he nodded a bit, and smiled back, gently starting to nudge her in the direction of where she was looking; the family bathrooms.

It wasn't but a few moments later that he'd pulled her into the family bathroom with him, and shut and locked the door. And only a second after that did he have her back pressed into the door, his lips hungrily meeting hers. She gave a soft, quiet moan, to which he responded with one of his own.

But they didn't stay against the door long, as he pulled her farther into the bathroom, one hand swiftly tugging her leggings down, while the other kept her held tight to him. Once the leggings were down to her thighs, he picked her up, putting her on the edge of the sink.

Her arms went around his neck, to keep herself from falling. Her breathing was getting uneven, as was his. While his lips met hers again and again, one of his hands steadied her, while the other quickly undid his own belt and jeans. A feeling of desperation and need swept through them both, taking their breath, bringing goosebumps to their skin.

It didn't take long for both of them to be naked from the waist down, and only then did he pause to look at her and whisper, "You ready...?" She quickly nodded in response, leaning up a bit to kiss on his neck. He softly moaned, and reached to grip her hips, as he gently moved his own hips forward, for his hardness to meet her wetness.

She moaned, muffling it by putting her lips to his again. When he was finally fully in her, and started to slowly thrust his hips, she moaned again, her face flushed. Each thrust made her shake just a bit, and grip onto him just a bit more.

He could feel her pulse around him as his thrusts got just hard enough to make the sink shake a bit. It was all she could do to not moan loud enough for anyone outside to hear. Every time his lips met hers, she felt shivers run up and down her spine, each movement of their hips amplified by the echoing walls of the bathroom.

She slightly tilted her head back, lips parted with her moans. His mouth left hickeys on her lower neck and shoulders, unrelentless with the touches. There was the slight squeaking of her skin against the bathroom sink, the quiet thud of when her back would hit the mirror. Hot breaths mingled, and skin met skin. He could feel her throb around him, as well as the shivers and chills that went up and down her spine.

Her legs went around his waist, her fingernails just slightly digging into the back of his neck. "You're doing so good-" he whispered, his voice low against her ear. Their voices mingled with soft, breathless moans, soft murmurs of each other's names.