Solo

He'd already left the house, off to hang out with friends or something of the sort. She, however, was still at their house, having some of her own... issues.

She laid on the bed, under their blankets, thighs spread; it was killing her, how she was throbbing. It took so much of her self control to not merely fix the problem; they'd started a game, to see who would last longest without such things.

"Fuck, I'm gonna lose-" she whispered to herself, squirming her hips a bit, as one hand started to inch up her thigh. She gave a soft, frustrated moan, as she looked off to the side and shut her eyes. God, she was already soaked.

Finally, one of her fingers danced up to her wetness, hesitating; she'd been so convinced she'd win... But then another wave of heat hit her, and she groaned, before delving her finger into her soaked tightness. She softly moaned, and squirmed her hips, before slowly starting to pump her finger in and out.

She let her head roll back against the pillow, biting hard on her bottom lip to try and muffle her moans. But it wasn't long until she'd added a second finger, thrusting her hand faster. She clamped her other hand over her mouth, moaning as she arched her back.

Her hand left it's place covering her mouth, to instead trace down her body, and softly rubbing her clit. Her moans got a bit louder and higher, as a wave after wave of heat and need washed over her. Thoughts of him danced through her head, driving her to only pump her fingers faster. The only words that left her mouth were the constant repetition of his name, and soft cries.

Her legs twitched, and her back arched. Her hand was starting to cramp up, but she didn't care; she just wanted to be pushed over the edge.