Teasing

She gave a slight, shy smile to her parents as she and her fiance sat at the table. The entire drive up there, he'd been running his hand up and down her thigh and teasing her nipple through her shirt. The worst part was that it was an hour long drive.

And now she sat at the table, across from her mother, with her legs crossed tight. It was all she could do to keep her mouth shut when his fingers started to brush beneath her skirt. Every squirm made him grin, as if he himself wasn't throbbing.

"So, how was the drive?" Her father asked, who was seated across from her fiance. The younger couple shared a brief look, her's flushed and nervous, his smug and proud. His fingertips softly rubbed a hickey on her inner thigh, making her bite on her bottom lip.

Finally, he spoke for her, saying, "It was good; uneventful." His fingers were right against the edge of her panties now, softly sliding along the elastic. Her face burned with a deep blush as he teased so close to her wetness. A hand reached over to squeeze his knee; only a slight acknowledgement of what he was doing.

"Are you guys going to stay the night?" her mother asked, while taking a bite of food. Josh softly chuckled, withdrawing his hand from between the younger woman's thighs. Her flush still didn't fade, though.

"I don't think so; wouldn't want to keep you guys up all night," he said, also starting to eat. His words, though, earned him a slight glare from Riley, who quickly followed up with, "We also have to let our dog out before too long."

Her parents shared a curious glance, but nodded and continued their meal. From that point on, with every question that was asked, his fingers slid a bit higher along her thigh; it wasn't long before she was trembling. When she tried to cross her legs again, his hand softly prevented it, while he gave her a small grin.

Again, his fingertips found the elastic edge of her panties. This time, though, he gently slid a finger under it, to gently tease her wet slit. A soft gasp left her lips, which she quickly covered up with a slight cough. And, again, she squirmed her hips a bit.

"So, uh, M-Mom, any conferences coming up?" She asked softly, with a shaky voice. He could hear the effort it took to keep the desperation out of her voice. His finger moved up a bit more, to just slightly brush over her clit. Once more, she had to quickly muffle the sound, this time by putting a hand over her mouth.

"No, I don't think so," her mother said, glancing over at her husband to confirm. In the brief second that they were both looking away, Josh managed to slip a finger into the younger woman's wetness. Again, she made a small sound that thankfully wasn't noticed by her parents.

He slightly chuckled, and turned to her father, to ask, "What do you do for a living?" At the same time, he started to slowly pump his finger in and out of her, with only slight, careful movements. She hid her face in her hands, and bit hard on her lip.

"I'm a security consultant," her dad said, as she slightly squirmed her hips. Every thrust of his finger was like agony for her. The worst part was that as soon as she started to get close, he withdrew his finger and wiped it off on his jeans, before continuing his meal.

It took everything she had to not grab his hand back; and now he had left her dripping. "I, uh, I gotta go to the bathroom," she mumbled, standing up and walking off. Her parents brushed it off, but he knew where she was going.

"Y'know, I think she got some of the soup on her shirt," he lied smoothly, as he, too, stood. "I'll go see if she needs some help." By the time he got to the bathroom she was in, he could hear her muffled moans, small noises that she was trying her best to hide.

"Princess-?" He softly asked, knocking on the door. The door was unlocked, which he discovered only a moment later when he tried the handle. Of course, she tried to cover herself, but he beat her to it. She closed her legs as he kneeled in front of her spot on the floor.

It only took a second, though, before his fingertips were running over her thighs, gently prying them apart once more. His lips started at her knee, pressing light kisses to her skin while he whispered, "Something wrong, love-?" Just his voice sent shivers up and down her spine.

"N-no," she stammered, squirming a bit. One hand went to her hips, gently holding her down again, and the other softly held her thigh. By the time his lips reached the inside of her thigh, she was trembling.

"Mhm," he hummed, letting his tongue flick out over her skin. Immediately, she gasped and covered her mouth, chest rising and falling with heavy breaths. It was obvious, the effort it took for her to keep quiet.

Her sensitivity only made it all the more fun for him, though, as he just slightly bit down on her smooth skin. She tried to flinch, but his hands stopped her. He had to put a bit more effort into it after a moment, with the way she tried to writhe and squirm as he started to suckle.

Only when a dark blue and purple spot appeared on her thigh was he satisfied enough to move on, closer to her core. Again, he started to leave another hickey, but this time, his hands were busy. One pushed her skirt up around her waist, while the other swiftly got her panties pulled down.

"Wh-What are-" her words died off as soon as she felt his lips just barely touch against her slit. "F-fuck-" she panted, her voice going up an octave. Her fingers threaded into his hair, trying almost desperately to keep him in that one spot.

Her wetness coated the lower half of his face, and dripped down her thighs. Again, his tongue just barely flitted across the sensitive flesh, making her shudder with anticipation. "Josh..." She softly whispered, her voice a needy and impatient sound. Both of their breaths came in heavy pants.

"Mhm-?" He murmured, placing kisses just over her clit.