I - VISION

The girl once again stood and watched the counter, doing her job as usual. She was a girl, living her life by a routine she followed everyday in order to survive another. She leaned on the counter.

   'Ugh, when will i get a break?' The girl thought to herself, groaning.

The door then creaked open, making (Y/N) shot up and flash them a smile. (Y/N) opened her eyes, seeing three men make their way to the counter. One of them had white hair along with a piercing gaze. The remaining two both had raven black hair, they looked like brothers, though it seemed like their personalities are the complete opposite.

(Y/N) could only look at them in awe, seeing how they walked with confidence that only came with someone who had everything , along with knowing it.

   "Good morning! Welcome to Sweet Pastry, how can i help you?" The girl said, her smile for them to see.

"What's your best seller?" The one with the ice white hair responded almost immediately, his voice cold and steady. The girl almost flinched from his straightforwardness, though she didn't mind it.

"Our best seller would be our macaron, we have it in many flavors such as pistachio, raspberry, chocolate, rose, lemon, and vanilla." (Y/N) said as she kept her bright smile.

   "Three of every flavor." He mumbled.

"Come again?" (Y/N) said as she didn't quite hear, though keeping her smile.

"I said, three of every flavor." He repeated, his voice raising a little. (Y/N) kept on with their order, one of them, namely Rin, chatting with her as she did so. He was very cheerful, bright and livid. He was the polar opposite of whay seemed lile his brother, he looked cold and void of any social skills.

(Y/N) waved at Rin as they exited the shop, the girl sighing in exhaustion when no customer was insight.

•••

[A night before the interaction with (Y/N)]

Andre was lying on his expansive bed, tossing and turning as he murmured in his sleep.

     He was dreaming.

And in his dream, he was practically running after a figure, though as he reached the figure, he heard it's bones crack and blood splattering.

Not before long, he saw the figure's face. It was a woman, her (H/C) hair messed and her whole body was bloodied. The woman's gaze then turned to Andre, her quivering lips uttering something.

   "This is your fault...This is your fault.." He heard, the woman kept muttering those words, her eyes crying out blood as he did so.

   Andre then woke up, gasping as he did. He realized he was crying.

'What type of nightmare was that?' Andre thought. 'Is it a bad omen?'
He then went back to sleep, hoping that it was just a bad dream.

    But fate seemed to be playing with him.

His two friends, Rin and Jin Hugo, went for a walk, seeing a Pastry Shop as they did so. Rin suggested they should go, merely for fun.

But what Andre didn't expect, was for the woman on his dreams to suddenly appear on the counter.

They made their way to the counter, Andre immediately noticing how the girl looked at them.

   "Good morning! Welcome to Sweet Pastry, how can i help you?" The girl said, her smile for them to see.

Andre's figure suddenly stiffened. "What's your best seller?" He to let out his voice calm and composed though his behaviour was saying otherwise.

"Our best seller would be our macaron, we have it in many flavors such as pis....." The girl continued to cite the flavors of their said best selller, Andre wasn't listening.

    His mind travelled back to his dream, how bloody and terrifying the sight was. It made him feel...as if he should protect this stranger.

He wasn't usually like this. He was always cold, distant, and harsh. It is because of the dream? Is it because she looked so scarred and tainted on his dream that he felt...pity?

After the girl was done, Andre shook himself out of his thoughts. "Three of every flavor." Though it came out as a mumble.

"Come again?" The girl asked yet still in a respective manner.

"I said, three of every flavor." He repeated, his voice raising a little. And as the girl continued with their order, Andre contemplated with his thoughts again.

'Should i just let this girl be? But what if the dream would come true? What if..it would be my fault if she dies..?'
Andre thought. Once the girl was done, they left casually yet Andre's mind was filled with many things—worry as one of them.

(Y/N) took a last glance at them as they left, thinking it would be their last interaction or meeting.

   But little did she know...that was just the beginning.

____________________ ° ° °

HOW WAS IT? I'M SORRY OF THIS IS A LIL SHORT, I'LL TRY TO IMPROVE ON THE LENGTH OF THE CHAPTERS. IF SUMONE IS EVEN READING THIS, TY FOR CHOOSING MY BOOK ><!!