Chapter 18

AFTER spending the rest of the day and into the night cleaning up bodies and doing what they could for the remaining survivors the group headed off for some much needed showers, food and sleep, promising Elias that they'd meet later to talk. Considering the man was practically dead on his feet he didn't object in the slightest.

Between the five Elites apartments they all managed to shower off the grime of the day. Once clean they all gathered back up at Gladius' where someone had pushed the living room furniture back and laid several mattresses side by side to create one giant sleeping space.

Cheza let out a sigh as she walked out of the bedroom and over to where Zack, Maddox,Vicious and Ghost were already sprawled out on the mattresses, naked and relaxed. She tossed the towel she'd been using to catch the water dripping from her hair off to the side and climbed in between her men, collapsing face down. "I'm exhausted" She mumbled into the mattress. Every muscle in her body ached. She heard the click of the front door opening, but paid it no mind in favor of sinking further into the warm, comfy bed, instead of wasting the energy to raise her head. The only people allowed through the barrier she'd placed around the building were people she trusted.

Nox stopped so abruptly that Gladius was barely able to keep from running right into his friend. He snorted as the man stood frozen in place, transfixed at the omega's naked back, hunger burning in his eyes. Gladius moved past his friend to set the bags of food he'd been carrying down on the coffee table before going back to take the rest of the bags out of Nox's hands before he could drop them or drool on them.

"You gonna just stand there and stare or are you gonna come join us?" Maddox coaxed. He slapped Cheza on the ass then ran his hand up her back, "Don't be afraid to touch, we don't mind"

Cheza snorted, "If you want Nox to screw you Mads just ask, you don't have to use my ass as bait"

"But it's such a nice ass, round and firm" Maddox purred, giving one of her cheeks a squeeze. "Why don't you take your clothes off and come give it a squeeze Nox" He said, giving the other alpha a charming smile.

Nox snorted, "I have to be naked to squeeze it?"

"Of course, it's always more fun squeezing things when naked" Maddox replied.

Gladius wrapped his arm around Nox's shoulders, "He's got you there" He said just as Kadian and Kyle stepped over the threshold.

"Fair warning, I'm too tired to help, so if anyone wants my ass they're gonna have to do all the work" Cheza yawned.

"Whose ass are we doing?" Kadian questioned until he turned his head and saw the pile of naked bodies, "Ooooh are we joining an orgy or watching on orgy?" He asked, bouncing excitedly as Kyle froze beside him.

"That depends if we can entice you guys out of your clothes" Maddox said hopefully.

"I'm in" Kadian exclaimed, yanking his shirt over his head and nearly face planting while he tried to get his pants off. He flung himself on the mattress as the door opened again and Gabe came in.

Kyle stood stone still, looking startled, with his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide at the beautiful bodies with swirls of black covering them as they laid together like a painter's seductive work of art.

"Kyle looks like he's about to either jump someone or pass out" Gabe teased playfully.

Maddox nudged Cheza, "Flash him your tits, maybe that'll entice him"

"Or finish him off" Zack snickered.

Cheza turned over and gave Kyle a sweet smile as his eyes dropped down to her firm breasts "Come here Kyle" she called, holding out her hand.