Oc's That Are/May Appear In The Story

(Note more characters will be added and details about lore and stuff may be changed also in normal chapters this is what authors notes will look like but something like this will only be for emphasis on something)

(May appear)

Kelp

No image is planned to be here

He's a seawing/sandwing hybrid who looks exactly like a sandwing with dark green scales and yellow patches on his body and he has no tail barb and he is an older sister to starfish and he's seven years old (18 in human years).

Starfish

No image is planned to be here

She's a four year old (or around 14 in human years) seawing/sandwing hybrid and she looks more like a hybrid than her older brother kelp and she is a pale yellow (like think of the sea floor like very light yellow sand) with very pale bluish green scales that light up and she does have a sandwing tail barb and she can breathe underwater as she's more like a seawing than her older brother and her barb isn't very dangerous at all because there's so little of it that if her tail cuts you it doesn't kill you or anything it just will sting very agonizingly for the first hour after a cut but will be a normal cut otherwise also she wears a bright rainbow colored pearl necklace with a pastel rainbow shell on the end of it.

(Will definitely appear⬇️)

Narwhal

No image is planned to be here

A male icewing who isn't an animus but he carries animus genes but basically images an icewing but everywhere there's blue on an icewing he's a grayish blue like a real narwhal and he hat icy blue eyes and he loves his wife but even when she was alive he was still a bad father but with her gone he's an absolutely awful father who's very verbally abusive but only gets physically violent if the kids don't listen and do whatever he wants and he's 40 years old in human years.

Here's a narwhal pic to help with imagining the color I'm mentioning

Moonberry

No image is planned to be here

She's a female nightwing who is relatively unique for a nightwing as her body is black as night as most nightwings and has stars in her wings like most nightwings but her wings are a purplish color like the night sky and her eyes are a bright green color and she has "berry" in her name because her mother saw the purple in her wings and thought of how blueberry juice is a purplish color and thought that it would make a pretty name and at the time of her death she was 35 years old in human years (first I wanna clarify that both of the parents ARE NOT HYBRIDS because I just wanna get that out of the way now but here's some trivia when they had kids once penguin who is their first dragonet hatched he wanted her to name all of the dragonets out of love for her but she lovingly insisted that he should at least name the first born but I'm not gonna spoil the names of the other children but basically penguin was named by their father while any other children are named by their mother)