Prologue 1

Author's Note
There will be two prologues because I couldn't decide on one also this one takes place first in the story also the blue on this map is where they live!

Moonberry's POVI was so excited for the egg to hatch and my husband Narwhal was a little nervous and annoyed as he never wanted any dragonets but we ended up having one and he's decided that he loves me so much he'd obviously never leave but I agr...

Moonberry's POV
I was so excited for the egg to hatch and my husband Narwhal was a little nervous and annoyed as he never wanted any dragonets but we ended up having one and he's decided that he loves me so much he'd obviously never leave but I agreed that any kids I have I will raise myself while he will be there to support me but I saw the egg begin to crack and that brought me out of my thoughts and the egg hatched to reveal a beautiful dragonet who is black as night with white spikes like an icewing and icy blue eyes but Narwhal spoke in a calm yet tired tone "what are you gonna name it?" He lovingly said to me before I quickly replied I want you to name him as he is the firstborn dragonet but he replied lovingly "fine but I want you to name every dragonet after this one" and I nodded and replied deal and Narwhal thought for a moment as the newly hatched dragonet wandered into the house and onto the fluffy rug before curling up and falling asleep but Narwhal finally spoke "I'll name him Penguin" Narwhal said lovingly yet tiredly as we watched Penguin fall asleep happily on the carpet.