End Of Our Adventures

In the beginning there was a singular planet at least to the knowledge of the people who lived on this planet. The planet's name was Eternia. It was a beautiful place and was now at peace since a group of adventurers had finally caused the world to be at peace by defeating The Demon King. they all were headed to a town for their final adventure and that was to see a comet show. The heroes in question were the barbarian Orion which was a tall Goliath Giant,a human white haired monk named Max,a short dark skinned sorcerer named Sera,a dark skinned Druid named Fauna and an archer named Kuluku. It was night and they were all sitting on the grass watching the sky. Max,the white haired person looked over at Orion. "What will you do after this?" they ask. Orion looks back at them. He smiled a bit as his red eyes looked into Max's. "Well I'm gonna probably explore the world some more. Find a wife and settle down." he says. "What about you?" he asks them. "well,Sera and I are gonna go live on our own now." Orion nods. The two now watch the light show that made the night sky light up even the darkest of corners in the area. They watched in amazement. They were enjoying their last night together. After the light show they all stood by the entrance of the kingdom. Fauna spoke. "So we're really separating?" she asks. She had poofy hair and was dark skinned. She frowns at them. Sera nods. "Yes,I know it sucks but we'll meet up again..I guarantee it." she says. Kuluku sighs. "Why can't we just be neighbors or something?" they say. Max puts their hand on their hip. "Well we all want different things in life. You want to master your archery,Orion wants to travel the world,Fauna wants to help her people and Sera and I want to start a family." they say.

The group frowns. "I'll miss you guys..." says Orion. "You're my only family and I'll always love you four for that." Sera began to get teary eyed. "Y-Yeah...same here." they all lean in and hug each other with some of them being teary eyed or just crying. They kept hugging for a bit until slowly letting go. They all went their separate ways that night. Sera and Max were now in their own home and were getting ready for their baby which they named Thor after the god of lightning while Fauna was helping her people and soon became leader of her people. Kuluku was living in a quiet village while Orion was in a different area of the world. The barbarian was in a dark forest and was now ready to fight the monsters that nearby locals had complained about. He kept walking with his ax in hand. He pushed through until he got to a clearing and saw a massive castle. Orion frowned as he moved down the hill and towards the castle. He assumed this might be where the creatures were at. The area was somewhat quiet but he walked in further and soon went in front of the castle,tearing the doors open. He walks in,now seeing barely anyone was there. There were only two guards there. They aimed their spears and had heart shaped spears on it. Orion grins. "Let's get ready to rumble!" he rushes at them and bulldozes straight through them. He grabs one of the guards and sends them flying into the wall before raising his ax at the other until footsteps are heard. They were heels so Orion turned towards it. "Enough! Who invited you here huh?!" the woman asks. He frowned as he looked at the brunette haired woman. She had a golden crown and the top of her outfit was golden armor but the bottom was a purple dress. "You were the one releasing those creatures right?" he asks. "Creatures? You mean the ones from Tiamat?" she asks. Orion raised his eyebrows.

"The Serpent Goddess?" he asks. She nods. "Yes...thats why I live here to stay away from her. You and your heroes don't allow me to take over but even if I tried, Tiamat is out there..." she says as she crosses her arms. "Who are you?" he asks. "Spade Hearts...I used to be your enemy,don't you remember me?" she asks. He thinks for a couple seconds until he finally remembers. "Oh wait,I remember you. We beat you." he mutters. Spade rolls her eyes. "Yeah,yeah whatever..." she says. "I'll help you get out of here though." he says. Spade raises her eyebrow. "So you'll help me conquer the world?" she asks. He laughs. "No. I just feel bad that you're here by yourself...do you really wanna be trapped alone?" he asks. She shakes her head. "Then help me leave this place." she says as her two guards stand up. "If I help you though,you have to be peaceful." he says as his red eyes look down at her. "Oh of course I'll be peaceful,only for you." she says jokingly. "I'm serious,this is the only way I'm letting you free." he says. She now gets serious. "Fine." she mutters. "Now where do we start?" asks Orion.