The Oncoming Threat

Orion walked out of the forest with Spade and her guards. "Do we have to kill Tiamat?" he asks. She shrugs. "Possibly. I don't know her well enough to know if that's the only way to keep her away." he nods. Orion walks with Spade towards the next kingdom. Max was riding a horse while trying to gather up everyone else once more. They got to Kukulu. As they got off their horse Kukulu was in a tavern dancing with other people. They laughed as they jumped around,their long fluffy hair bouncing up and down. They had a big smile on their face as their beautiful amber eyes brightened up. Max looked at them and looked around. Kukulu soon turned to Max and smiled brightly. "Hello old friend!" They hug each other tightly. "What brings you here?" Kuku grins as they let go. "I missed you very much, friend but there's something that's happening." they say. "What's happening?" Max brings them outside. "I was at home with Sera and I saw her,I saw Tiamat." they say. Kuku immediately went from happy to terrified in their reaction. "We saw her go back to the temple. How did she reawaken?" they ask. "That means Spade got out but she's not alone. She can't be if she was able to get out of the dark forest. We have to gather everyone else." Kuku nods.

Orion walks around the kingdom,now looking for weapons he can buy to arm himself. He turns to Spade and hands her some cash. "What's this for?" She looks at him confused. "Go get anything you need." he says as he sees people pack up their things. He looks around confused. Once he turns he sees the massive dragon roaring. It was Tiamat. "What the hell...?" he says. "Move a different way." he says to Spade. "I'll distract her." he says. "I'm not gonna just let you die after helping me." she shoots back. "Fine but I need you to arm yourself." he says quickly. Orion grabs another ax and puts on new golden armor. "I'll be here for you,okay?" says Spade. Orion nods. "And I you." he says in a soft tone.

Max had gotten everyone all together. "I can't find Orion." they say. "But we're going to have to take on Tiamat and kill her for good. She won't rest until either she's dead or Spade is dead. Either one is an option." they say. Fauna and Kukulu nod. They ride their horses towards the oncoming threat.