Break a Leg (s2 e22)

Alessia's pov
"Come on girls let's go!" Miss Abby yells and we all get into a line in front of her.

"Where are Paige and Kelly?" Miss Abby questions

"They're at the doctors" Brooke answers

"Today?" Miss Abby asks

"I think it's more serious than just a toe." Cristi adds

"She said it's really swollen" Melissa says

"Yea, I was over at their house yesterday and it looks similar to Alessia's when she fractured her ankle" My mom adds on

"Oh my God." Miss Abby sighs. "I told her not to fool around. Kids do you understand that your body is your instrument? That you need to take care of it. Didn't I say girls don't fool around there's cement underneath this carpeting. I vividly remember saying that."

"Where's Jill?" Cristi asks

"Jill is not an official member of this competition team. She would like to think so, but I might forgive people but I don't forget." Miss Abby answers

"So congratulations are in order" She says moving on. "We had an amazing trip to Lancaster. I entered four solos in the competition and I had four girls in the top ten. This week we are going to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Let's start with the pyramid"

"On the bottom, we have Paige. Paige had an outstanding performance, she was sixth overall high score. And then, accidents happen, she might be out a week or maybe she'll be able to dance today. Moving on MacKenzie. Mackenzie if your at a competition your there to learn. Next is Hannah. You didn't dance, same as MacKenzie. And next I have Chloe. Chloe you did a great job. You didn't have a solo or a duet so it's a little difficult to judge, but you did a great job in the group dance. And next, Brooke. Brooke because of your maturity during rehearsal all week is why you're up there. And next is Nia. Nia you went out there and you sold that number. Second on the pyramid is Maddie. I thought your solo was beautiful and you were runner up for Jr Miss Starpower. Now at the top of the pyramid, our Jr Miss Starpower, Alessia. Alessia you are there because you beat everybody else. You were the highest score the judges gave out."

"This week you are all in the group dance except Mackenzie and Hannah

"This week you are all in the group dance except Mackenzie and Hannah. You both will have solos. Maddie and Ale you both will also have solos. Brooke you will have a solo this week. You will be doing the diary of Anne Frank. Next I have two duets going head to head. Chloe you have asked me for years about a duet with you and Paige. This is the week. Then my other duet. Hmmm, who wants it?" Miss Abby asks and me and Maddie's hands shoot up. "Ok then. Maddie and Ale you will be the competing duet" she says and we hug each other.

"Mom's I'm going to dismiss you. Go ahead and go. You guys get the ballet bar out we're gonna start with the bar." Miss Abby tells us

FOUR DAYS TO
COMPETITION