Nationals 90210 (s2 e27)

Alessia's pov
"Let's go, let's go" Miss Abby claps and we all go into the room. "Get in here."

"IN10SITY dance was intense. I saw lots of mistakes, and yet this was the week where every solo needed to strive for perfection. This was the last competition before we go to nationals. We won that 2011 national title. I want to win it again. Now this week we're gonna stay right here in sunny Las Angelous, but we are going to the most famous zip code"

Melissa gasps "90210. Sorry. I'm sorry" she laughs and Miss Abby rolls her eyes

"We are going to 90210, Beverly Hills." We all cheer at that. "We are going to the Energy Dance National Invitational. So let's get to the pyramid."

"Paige, you knew you were gonna be there. You forgot your dance. You have so much more talent than you're able to show. A because of an injury and b because you don't remember what you're doing. Next, Nia. I thought you could've been better. I need you to be just as strong at the end as you are in the beginning. Next, I have Chloe. Chloe you've been constantly in the top five for most of your life. Sixth is not good enough for you. Kendall, you came out there strong. You were exciting. You were energized. Your tricks were clean. Your movements were sharp. You attacked them. Everything a great jazz dance needs to be. When you started your turns they were a bit sluggish. Even your mother pointed that out to me. Moving along. Brooke. You won, you were in the overall high scorers. I was proud of you. But you know what. You are capable of doing more. And you're lazy and you're sitting there saying this is good. I can coast. I'm still winning. I'm still getting a platinum. I can just step out there and do one chin stand and get a platinum. That's what I see happening."

"Next, MacKenzie. It's the easy stuff that you mess up. The round off back handspring was great. The side ariel was great. The Ariel walkover was great. But this come on. Next Hannah. You won. I'm so proud of you. I thought you had great energy and you looked like you really wanted to be out there. Good job. Next Maddie. Was it better to win? Or was it better to sit in the audience while everyone else gets better?"

"Win" Maddie said

"And on top of the pyramid I have Ale. Ale I moved you up a category to the elite teens. At nine years old, you beat 13-15 year olds. I'm so proud of you. I thought your solo was exquisite. I thought you looked like a true professional out there" Miss Abby complimented which made me smile.

"Now everyone is in the group routine. And this group routine is very disturbing. And the title is My Last Text. This routine should leave the judges feeling something. Energy dance is surprisingly allowing us to do six additional routines. Mackenzie you're doing a solo this week. Maddie you will have a solo because you just won the overall. Brooke, you will be doing the diary of Anne Frank. Hannah you will also be doing a solo. And Ale you will be doing a solo since you just won the entire competition. Paige you will not have a solo this week. I want you to concentrate on the group dance. And I want you to remember it. Nia Kendall and Chloe. We're gonna teach all three of you the same choreography. So you three get your game faces on, and remember they're not your friends. They're your competitors. Moms you are dismissed. Girls spread apart. Grande pile in second"

FOUR DAYS TO
COMPETITION

"So here's the car seat. K. Maddie get in the passenger seat right over here. Ale get right behind Maddie but lean over the mat so your looking at her "phone" or her hands you know" Miss Abby tells me and I do that. She then tells us our positions. "Now you're in a car. So when she turns everybody has to lean." We all laugh because it's funny

| If Maddie and Ale can pull this number off with their acting skills, it's gonna win. It's gonna win everything | Abby Lee Miller

The music starts and when we hear that boom we all fall. Then MacKenzie gets "ejected" from the car. Then Hannah comes out from the back and rolls to the front and off the mats onto the middle of the floor and "dies". This dance is really creepy. I felt bad though because Paige doesn't do anything. Miss Abby tells us to do everything and we basically just die throughout the dance.