The Recital to End All Recitals (s2 e24)

Alessia's pov
"Come on Hans we're gonna be late" My Mom shouted up the stairs.

"I don't wanna go" Hannah shouted back

Lately Hannah hasn't been liking dance and I don't know why.

"Ale can you please go talk to your sister?" My mom asked and I nodded

"Hannah why don't you wanna dance?" I ask, walking into her room

"Because it's no fun. I barely get to do solos anymore and when I'm finally in the group dance it's for like 10 seconds" She tells me

"I know but that's cause you're still little. Maybe next season you'll have more solos. Plus this week is the Aldc showcase. That means you'll be doing a lot of dances" I explain to her and her face lights up

"Really?" She asks and I nod. "Ok let's go we don't wanna be late" she jumps from her bed and runs downstairs

***

"Come on girls let's go. Let's go, let's go, let's go" Miss Abby yells and we all enter studio a. "Starbound national champions."

"Congratulations give them a round of applause" She says and the moms clap for us. "Overall high score small group. Beating Cathy. I am very proud. Clean Sweep! Woohoo! Now, let's get to the pyramid"

"I'm gonna start at the bottom. Paige, you're injured. You're there because you didn't dance. There's nothing really to judge you on. Next, Maddie. I asked you to do a solo, you said no. People don't tell me no. That was an opportunity you missed. Next, Chloe. You're lucky I had put Ale in or else we would've lost to the candy apples. Then when it came time for you to put the bonnet on Ale's head you took too long and she had to turn around and tighten it herself. That was your job. Next, Brooke. Brooke, we didn't get the bonnets till the last minute. Your job was to get that bonnet, put it on Maddie's head and tie it. That was a crucial part of the routine and you did it. On time I might add."

I don't really think it was that big of a deal that Chloe didn't tighten the bonnet on time or whatever. I think it was fine, I just made sure it was tight enough when I had turned around.

"And then MacKenzie. Not only did you beat a boy, you beat two boys. Next I have Hannah. You won your solo and I thought it was excellent. You beat the girl from Cathy's, very proud. Ale. You had an amazing solo that you learned the night before the competition and you went out there and you beat Chloe, you beat Justice and you got first place. Now was it your best solo? No. But you still placed first overall. And on top of the pyramid again, is Nia" Miss Abby said and we all cheered and hugged her again. "Nia it doesn't always have to do with the dancing and the performance. It has to do with all the other stuff that goes into it"

 It has to do with all the other stuff that goes into it"

"Abby, Kendall deserves to be on that pyramid"Jill said

"Ok first of all you have to understand, Kendall is here because she is replacing Paige. The minute Paige is ready to dance, Kendall's out of here" Miss Abby told her