can't resist

Leah is so perfect I mean so perfect. I've never seen someone else so symmetrical, pretty. I find i myself looking at her a lot and the fans seem to notice.

We sat in her trailer sitting, turned to each other.
"Haha look at this." Leah said showing me her phone. I tried to look at the screen- I really did but it was hard when her doe eyes were looking into my eyes.
I laughed.

I had no idea what to do. For a while we simply sat looking at each other time to time muttering things about lines.

After a while I stopped trying to disguise my glances at her lips. I fully looked at them . Then to her eyes. Then to her lips again.

"What, SEAWEED BRAIN?" She laughed

"Nothing!" I chuckled awkwardly.

"Got something to say?" She questioned lightheartedly.

I had nothing to say to that. Instead of saying no like a normal person, I leaned forward and grabbed her neck.

Suddenly, my hungry lip's collided with hers. After a few seconds, she kisses back.

Gasping for air I pulled away from Leah. I immediately felt embarrassed .

"Walker...I-"

I instantly grabbed my phone and left her trailer- my face covering my red face.

Now things would be wierd- different. But who could I blame? No one but myself. I kissed her.