Undercover

This will truly be a chapter of all time. ALSO GALLAGHER IS A FOLLOWER OF THE ENIGMATA WHAT?!?!

Y/N and Silver Wolf sat at a table in a small restaurant that was mostly empty. They wore hoods over their heads as a small disguise. Y/N couldn't shake the feeling that Belobog felt soulless ever since the incident. They both peered out the window, anticipating the Astral Express crew, who has just entered Qlipoth Fort a few minutes ago to talk with the acting Supreme Guardian of Belobog, Pela or something.

"Yo, you seen the new updates to Kallen Fantasy XVI?" Silver Wolf asked, scrolling her phone aimlessly. She had a black coffee, and was holding a half eaten croissant in her hand.

"Nope," Y/N bluntly replied, taking a bite out of his own croissant. He didn't drink coffee, he didn't really feel the need. He watched as Silver Wolf smiled as she saw a clip from her favourite game. "How's your arm holding up?"

Silver Wolf winced a bit at the question. She seemed a bit uncomfortable talking about it, as she held her bandaged arm close.

"It's fine," she answered, not looking him in the eyes.

There was an unsettling silence that fell between the two of them. Silver Wolf sighed, before continuing the conversation.

"You need on good terms with the oldie," Silver Wolf told him, taking a sip of her coffee, her face scrunching up at the bitterness. Y/N wondered if she had anything against Blade after what happened too.

"Why? He hurt you," Y/N disagreed, taking another bite of his croissant.

"You know we're a team," she groaned, putting down her cup. She looked like she had a headache, holding her head as she shook it."Can't have bickering between you guys."

"He should've thought that before he attacked you," Y/N muttered, crushing the rest of his croissant in his hand. It crumbled easily. "I don't want to see any fighting between us."

"Then by you're logic, you're just as bad as him for arguing with him," she countered, a smug smile on her face. Y/N frowned, looking down at the table in thought.

"Let's just decide what I'm gonna look like," Y/N said, trying to change the subject.

"How come?"

"There were plenty of eyewitnesses at the scene, they definitely could give a good description of me," Y/N stated, pondering on what he should become.

Silver Wolf grinned. "I think maybe a tourist of Belobog who arrived a few days ago would be a good cover up story. You don't have to think about it too much."

Also Y/N rn:

"I'm gonna need to make sure that they'll want me to come along

"I'm gonna need to make sure that they'll want me to come along."

"You can still be a tourist from another world, y'know. Just stir up some trouble, that'll get them interested."