meeting Fiona

"Oh hon, how could i ever repay you?". you could help by going away now. They both walk there seperate ways until shrek turns around and says, "actually there is something you could do". "oh yeah, whats that. help me get to duloc. "oh honey i cant go back there they banished us trans. "oh well your coming with me". shrek picks up donkey and goes about on his journey. 

" im going on a trip with a sexy mother fucker". will you stop shrek cries out. sure honey period. shrek mimicks donkey by saying period. they reach a path that leads 3 places. "wich way" donkey walks infront of shrek and shows him the way. they soon reach the gates of Duloc. Who dares enter my palace yelled a feminine voice from a speaker. "it is i shrek the owner of the swamp you banished trans to. "and why are you here?" to get my swamp back what the fuck do you think." the gates open and they both walk in. 

"you can leave now thank fuck" shrek said. ok then. shrek walks into the palace and asked to see princess Fiona. he explains what happened and she agrees to give back his swamp if he does something for her. " i will give you your swamp back if, you find me a prince who is locked away in a castle". " you have got to be fucking kidding me right, what the fuck". "that's fine ill just send everyone/everything i banish to your swamp." yeah fuck that, where is the castle?". "somewhere far far way. " you got a deal". shrek walks out the palace doors and hears someone saying period.