Chapter 15: New Models

Weary complexion.

Close-fitting attire.

Plus the bad impression left from yesterday.

...

Jessica's face turned bright red in an instant.

She pushed the door open and directly fished out her ID from her pocket.

The sound of the door hitting the wall was loud, waking up Sebastian.

He rubbed his eyes, lifted the fallen clothes, and said in a daze, "Your clothes..."

"Keep them." Jessica said with disgust, leaving the sentence hanging as she turned around and left, feeling like staying a second longer would be tainted by the air.

"Is she on her period or something?"

Sebastian muttered quietly, then looked at the clothes in his hand and tossed them aside.

Finding clothes and then not wanting them, is she crazy?

Besides, what would I, a man, do with her clothes?

Can't wear them anyway...

Sebastian lay down on the desk and slept until the world turned dark.

Three days later.

At King Game Studio.

The renovation of the first and second floors was already complete.

At this moment, a group of several dozen girls, dressed in cool attire and waiting for various types of stockings, were adapting to the process with the stage teacher they had found.

"Not bad, where did you find such a group of models?" Sebastian nodded with approval.

This group had high looks and good figures.

The problem was they were also cheap.

When Sebastian learned the price for the first time, he thought he had heard wrong.

The combined price for twenty people was only 50k.

Thinking quickly, he said, "Patrick, you actually don't need to worry about the last thing, our relationship doesn't need to be so polite..."

"It's not really being polite."

Patrick Anchor said with a smile, "For them, this price is actually quite good."

"Hey, don't fool me, I know the price of models."

Sebastian was no child; a model with such looks and figure would cost at least 10 thousand, and there were twenty in front of him.

Unless...

Sebastian's eyes moved slightly as he looked over.

Patrick Anchor looked over with a smile and explained, "You know my family is related to the TV station, right? Actually, the major entertainment companies also buy equipment from my family, so it's not difficult to get some trainees to come."

"But is the price a bit low?" Sebastian hesitated and asked.

It wasn't that he was planning to be charitable.

Mainly, in business, reputation is very important.

If the price is suppressed too low, and someone becomes popular later, a single word could bring a huge impact.

Although merchants seek profit.

Sebastian felt it was still necessary to avoid getting small benefits and suffering big losses.