Need a hand?

*anima forest*

Ruby and her friends were walking down the trail after spending the night at the hotel in Higanbana. Nora was extremely happy and skipped along while the others were tired and worn out by all the walking they had to do for the trip.

Nora: Another day, Another adventure!

Ruby: So what's on the agenda today?

Cy: Seems pretty obvious no?

DJ: It's been walking for the last few weeks, nothing but walking, it's starting to really cramp my style.

Six: Oh please! You lost your sense of style the second you took off the fedora.

DJ: Mistral really isn't the "fedora" kind of place, I'll switch up once we get there to fit in.

Cy: Trust me, No one is as passionate about fashion than you or Coco.

DJ: Uhh... don't mention her...

Commando: Hate to admit it but she played you like a damn trumpet.

DJ: I Know! okay! You don't got to mention it...

DJ rubs the back of his neck nervously while the others laughed.

Ruby: Uhh! Walking is so boring! I guess haven is further than I thought it was...

Ren: Ruby, how long did you think this journey was going to take?

Ruby: I don't know! I grow up in a small area, I've never been this far away from home.

Jaune: Right but how long?

Ruby: Maybe like uhh.....two weeks

Jaune: What!?

Ruby: Okay fine, three or something!

Pyrrha: Anima is fairly big continent, I'm surprised you didn't consider reading more books on it before heading out.

Ruby: I never really was a book type of girl, Blake definitely was, she would often try to recommend us books but we never really payed attention, after awhile she just started bugging Adam about it and well he was always happy to read anything she wanted him to

Commando stops and holds his hand out before scanning the area, he listens closely for a few seconds before signalling for the others to hide. They're quick to hide behind some bushes and after a few minutes several people pulling carts come along all with the Arrowhead's symbol plastered on it.

Cy: Shit! Those guys are here!?

Nora covers Cy's mouth with her hand and pulls him close to the ground. They watch closely as the soldiers walk by in the distance heading for a village that wasn't mark on their map.

Jaune: What do you think they're doing out here?

Ruby: I don't know and I don't think I want to find out, come on let's go around. It's gonna take longer but it beats running into them.

Ruby leads the way while the others trail behind. After a few minutes they make it out of the main trail and head over to another path only to find it blocked off by fallen trees and rocks.

Commando: We can move them to get to the other side.

Ren: I don't think that's a good idea, they moved it to block the way meaning that they'll check it regularly.

Cy: I don't know if there's another way out

Six: We can cut through the woods, it should give us some good cover.

Ruby: Sounds like a plan!

They turn around and start cutting through the woods but they quickly start to hear movement from all sides which alerts them and makes them pick up the pace, suddenly they hear several whistles that get louder and louder, seemingly circling them completely until several arrowhead soldiers emerge from behind trees as well as the same arrowhead lieutenant from the fall of beacon.