Maybe the past isn't always bad

08/24 8:30am Home

As I slowly woke up, I remembered I was supposed to be meeting up with Elijah. I quickly got out of bed and showered before dressing up in a white tank top with some shorts. Not the ones that ride up but the normal length ones. I had brushed my teeth and waved goodbye to my parents. I checked my phone before clicking his contact and texting him.

Eli - Camilla

Eli 8:15am
Hey, are we still meeting up at the cafe??

Eli 8:20am
Camilla? Are you okay?

Camilla 8:36am
Yeah I'm okay, sorry I just kinda woke up late but we're still meeting there

Eli 8:37am
Oh okay, I was kinda worried that you were gonna leave me hanging, didn't think you were gonna be like that.
What time are you going to get there??

Camila 8:38am
Probably around nine, the bus it's gonna take around 15 minutes to get to the cafe. I'll text ya when I get there

Eli 8:39am
Okay, please be safe. See ya soon.

I don't know if you couldn't tell from those messages but I finally got to meet up and talk to Elijah about our past. Why he came back and specifically why he came back to this school.

08/24 8:55am Bus

I'm quickly writing this cause I'm actually kinda nervous to talk to him like this personally before. I mean I missed him a lot but I also didn't think of him a lot. I just wish maybe everything can go back like how it used to be. There's also a man that's sitting at one of the chairs that's creeping me out.

08/24 9:02am Cafe

I walked in the cafe looking around before walking over Elijah giving him a big hug. "Hey, sorry I was a little late again. I just forgot to turn on my alarm this morning." I said before letting go of him sitting down at the table. "Have you ordered anything?"

He shook his head before sitting down across from me. "You don't have to apologize for being late and no, I haven't ordered anything. I wanted to wait til you got here." he said grabbing my hand gently.

I blushed brightly before looking at the menu. "I wonder what I should get..maybe a cappuccino.." I said quietly as I continued to look through the menu. "What do you think you're gonna get?" He then looked up with a small smile. "Maybe an americano and we could share a cheesecake as well?" he suggested. I nodded quickly. "Yes! I love cheesecake especially-" "Red velvet cheesecake, you haven't changed a bit since then." he cut me off. I stared at him in shock. "How did you remember?"

He stood up dusting off his pants. "I remember everything, and I know everything." he said smiling before going over to the register and ordering our food. A thought quickly went to my head. 'I know everything'..? Almost like what the text that was sent to me said. I was to scared to reply to it. They haven't sent anything back but I'm still worried.

Elijah then walked over and looked at me a bit concerned. "Are you okay? You seem lost in thought Cam." I perked up at the nickname before shaking my head side to side. "Nothing, I was just wondering if you got me the cappunico or not but that was all. You don't really have to worry about me." I said with a small smile. "I always have to worry about you Cam, you never know what can happen." he said grabbing my hand. "So why don't you tell me a little about yourself, it's been a while since we talked."