--- 2 ---

My head feels a bit dizzy.. I might take a nap for now.. Huh.. someone slipped something under my door.. That wasn't Quinn for sure. Oh, it was from Marina.

Oh, it was a poster for the Student council thing. I wonder who is the running up president for my group is.. 'Zylania Kaith Knight'? So it's a female. By the pictures, she's actually pretty!

Oh sh—... I feel like passing out— But why... Midnight is still like 6 hours away— THUD

.

.

.

.

[ PHANTOM DIMENSION]

--- ASHLYN'S POV ---

..Not much phantoms as before.. What a consequence to us because of Aiden being too loud. Agh.. My ears!

Ashlyn
"AIDEN—! Will you shut up for a minute?"

Aiden
"You're no fun. What a killjoy."

Ashlyn
"You could make me deaf!"

Taylor
"Hey! No arguing now!"

Tyler
"I agree with Taylor."

Aiden
"Tsk. Yeayeaaa... It's so boring! If Logan was here he would've been helping us!"

Ashlyn
"Don't bring him up, Aiden."

Aiden
"Haha, right. He might be dead by now!"

Tyler
"Aiden, SHUT UP!"

Aiden
"Oops! The lover is mad!"

Why do I even like Aiden.. Hmph... Logan can't be dead. He's too smart for that. Just hope for the best. Ben was just by the corner, drawing.

Since we're at the school bus, we should take a break. Wait.. The phone! I could contact Logan. Let me see..

(430) 615-7236

(1) (2) (3)
(4) (5) (6)
(7) (8) (9)
      (0)

CALL

Ringing... Ringing...

Call has been accepted. 'Hello?'

Ashlyn
"Logan! You're alive!"

Logan
"O-oh.. Ashlyn. Yea, I'm alive.. I passed out 6 hours ago and just woke up here. I looked outside and there weren't any phantoms. I'm scared."

Ashlyn
"Chill out. Anyways.. If we could drive to you, what's the name of your school?"

Logan
"Aurora Coast... It's in a city that's around 2 or 3 cities away from Savannah..."

Hell no! I am not driving for 3-5 hours.

Ashlyn
"Yea no.. It's too far. Just keep safe."

Logan
"Alright. Thanks."

Call ended

Aiden
"Who was that you we're talking to?!! Are there anyone like us?"

Ashlyn
"Shut it. It was just Logan. He's too far for us to go to him."

Aiden
"Awh.. that sucks!"

As long as he's safe and not hurt. He now knows how to handle something like this anyways.

--- LOGAN'S POV ---

Thank God.. She's still there. Well, the group is still there. Luckily, my head isn't hurting anymore.

I look out the window to see if there's any phantoms..

"No phantoms in sight.. Probably just hiding."

[ THE HOURS HAVE ENDED ]

[ BREAKFAST TIME ]

I have to sit with the group I joined in.. the Student Council, right. There were only 3 students for now.. Marina, a girl and a boy.

"Logan! Over here!"

Marina calls me over.

"O-oh.. Hello. Who's these two?

"This is Zylania, as you heard. She's the running up President and Xander, the treasurer."

They seem nice.. Well.. I hope so.

Zylania
"You're Logan, correct? You can call me Zyla. I may me look rude but I'm kind! I swear! Anyways, this is my boyfriend, Xander. Yes, he's a killjoy. But leave him be."

Xander
"Ahah. How funny to say that Zy."

Zylania
"I wasn't joking and wasn't sarcastic."

Marina stood up then whispered something to me.

Marina
"Don't worry. They are always like this. Zylania would treat you the same way as you treat her. So keep that in mind."

Oh.. So that's how she is. But she does seem kind!

Logan
"So.. What kind of breakfast do they serve here?"

Xander
"Pancakes, bread, eggs, bacon.. anything normal for a breakfast. Also if you're wondering, each table is for 4 people so don't ask where the others are."

Logan
"Okay.."

I only got a small stack of pancakes and a cup of brewed coffee. I drank the coffee in one sip then went to get some more. Marina looked at me concerned and reliefed.

Marina
"Glad I ain't alone with the coffee thing.." She just whispered to herself, in her thoughts.

I came back with 2 cups of coffee instead,

Logan
"I got 2 so I won't go back for a third one. That's fine, right?"

Zylania
"Yea. This is normal now. What's everyones phone number? I already got Xander's so it's just the two of you."

Logan
"It's (430) 615-7236..."

Marina
"And (690) 607-1343 for... me..?"

And just in a blink of an eye. We already got brought into a group chat.
The bell rings. Gotta go to class then.