--- 4 ---

I put a few pics in the New friends and School life section. I guess the first two days of school wasn't bad at all. I should rest for the night now.

Agh.. I look outside the window.. Huh the sky is red.. I look at the time..

[ 12:00 ]

Weird. I didn't even pass out. Should I go to sleep or no? The coffee from earlier still had the effect..

BOOM

What was that noise? I look out the window again... Nothing. There's no way there's something there.

Nevermind.

It was the giant centipede. Wait. THE GIANT CENTIPEDE? Hell no. I ain't becoming like Aiden. Breath in, Breath out. Stay calm. You ain't gonna die..

[ MEANWHILE... ]

--- BEN'S POV ---

We were on the streets running for hours. We were trying to get to Savannah.. But we just made it to another city. There were no phantoms in sight. Hopefully.

We started walking after a short break until we found a working car. We all decided that I should be the one to drive.. We don't want Aiden to drive.

Ashlyn
"No phantoms here. Just follow the map."

I simply nod.

It's been another hour. Everyone fell asleep except Ashlyn. Tyler on the right, Aiden on the left and Taylor in the middle. Tyler was holding onto Taylor tightly, bro is traumatized.

We made it around 2 or 3 other cities. Can't take a short break. Savannah is near. Ashlyn started to hear phantom noises. Wait.. the road is blocked. We can't go through.

SWOOOSH

Tyler
"Ben! What was that for?!"

Ashlyn
"The road was unexpectedly blocked. We have to go to another city for now."

Ashlyn was right. We have to go to another city instead for now. Plus, the distance theory thing. We won't be here for long. What a waste. Change of plans. We're gonna find Logan.

[ BLAH BLAH AFTER 30 MINS ]

We got to a city we don't know. So we got out of the car then decided to walk around. There were only a few phantoms. But instead there was a giant centipede. Yea. We could fight this off.

--- LOGAN'S POV ---

BOOM BANG

I hear gunshots.. but I don't see anyone... I take a peek outside of my dorm. It's clear. No phantoms. I went to the storage room to find some weapons. I took only took flashlight. I still had my gun in my pocket.

I silently walk outside... Hell no. Two giants? I ain't risking it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

A scream! Who might that be? The voice is familiar... And before I knew it, both giants are killed.

I jumped out then pointed my gun at them. Oh.. It was just the group.. wait.. The group!

Aiden
"Logan! You're alive! Didn't even expect that!"

Logan
"Yea.. I am."

Taylor
"Eeekk! We missed youuu!"

Tyler stayed silent.

Logan
"I missed you guys too.. Come, let's go to my dorm."

They just nodded. When we reached my dorm, we all sat down.

Ashlyn
"So this is where you stay at? This place.. I mean the buildings are huge."

Logan
"Yup. Hard to navigate sometimes.. Well.. I've only been going to classes here for 2 days so nothing much yet."

Ben
"Still. You managed to live here for almost a week already."

Ben typed on his phone. Everyone decided to just chitchat for now. I sat beside Tyler that didn't even spoke the whole time. I noticed that he was looking at me.. So when I looked back, he looked away. I smiled at him softly causing him to blush.

"Sooo... How are you? It's boring without you guys."

"I'm feeling good. Barron got kicked out the team, haha."

"Deserved that anyways."

I chuckled.. I look at the others.. Aiden and Ben were drawing on Ben's sketchbook while Ashlyn and Taylor were whispering something while staring at us. They're talking about us, probably.

It was almost time to shift back. I held Tyler's hand then smiled.

I woke up.. on the floor? Well it's comfortable.