Midnight project gone wrong

On a very normal Sunday, Lizzy came out of her room, walked down the hallways of the house. Drank a cup of coffee. Getting ready for work. She walked down to the basement to begin her very unique and exciting science project. Opened the basement door, turned the door handle and went inside. She put on her special gloves. Opened the cabinet, searching for a specific potion she stored.

"This should do the job. Midnight potion, a very dangerous and poisonous liquid. Use when essential. It's not that dangerous! It will work!" A few drops dropped down to the test tube. She added some water to the liquid and stir the mix. "According to my calculations, adding it to my fabulous and weird creation. It won't damage the place. After 10 hours on finding ingredients for this special creation something came in. Lizzy ignored it at first and that's what she did. "Girlie~ whatcha makin'? A strange liquid?" Her best friend, Stacy asked in curiosity. It took Lizzy a few seconds to process what just happened, it seems that she forgot to close the basement door again. "I'm planning on turning my head invisible." She replied. "So you're making all these mysterious potions into a headless potion?" "Yes, that's what I'm doing." She trusted Lizzy to make very dangerous things in front of her without any damages done.

Stacy, Lizzy's current bestie. Has been friends for over several years. Also an editor online, working for small YouTubers. Decided to come visit her.

(I'm bad at drawing, sorry 🥲)

While Lizzy's creating something new. Stacy looked around the place they're in. "Wow, this weird lookin' potion is made in 2020? How long has this been expired for?!"

"It doesn't have an expiry date."

"Certainly it isn't edible."

"It's an invisibly potion. You could drink it but will get in serious trouble when the timer runs out."

"Ooohh~ I wonder if I could make it into something else~ Can I give it to my rival enemy?"

"Maybe not. You'll get in trouble and I don't want to see you in jail."

"I probably get stuck in there for-"

"Your entire life. And you'll most likely die there."

"Will you join me?"

"I won't. And even if you try, you still can't cuz I will lock that door."

"Aw man. I failed my attempt 😭"

"What attempt did you just say?"
Both of them looked behind and saw Amy standing there.
"Hi Ami, we're just talking about potions and Stacy wants to get in trouble."

"I DID NOT-"

"I heard all of it y'know."

"Fine you win"

"You have a very big basement. Why don't you make it into a secret room like you used to like, Liz?"

"I focused on Science and completely forgotten about it."