💜chapter 7💜

Author pov

Yn flinche by sudden hug. She trun was surprised to see them

Yn - bhai.

Said excitedly and hug them.

They pulled away but didn't notice the buring gaze of jk.

?? - well I am Tarun

?? - I am harsh.

?? - Mohit

?? Rohan.

Papa - well they are my sister's kids. She and her husband die after that we take care of them and they stay here with us.

Said with smile.

Tarun - sorry princess we didn't attend your engagement but yes we saw the whole function.

Mohit - yes sorry we were busy in work so couldn't attend.

Yn - it's ok bhai I understand. But I am happy that you all come.

Yn said happily.

Mom - ok Boys want to have breakfast or want to take rest.

As she said boys run to their rooms.

Other shake their heads.

Jeon couple and somi went to their room to pack their stuffs as they are going back Korea. Randhawa couple went to see the arrangements.

Yn was about to go but jk hold her wrist and pulled her towards him.

Jk - you didn't give you number how will I contact you.

Said in deep voice.

Yn felt butterfly in her stomach by his sudden move. Yn type her number in his phone and give him.

Then yn run to her room making him chuckle. He saw she save number as yn. He shake his head and save it as wifey♥︎♥️. He also went to his room and pack his things.

His eyes fall on banana milk and saw the latter.

We'll....thanks for the jumkas I really love it so take it as return gift. I heard from eomma you love banana milk so I made it for you and I hope you like it.

Your yn<♥︎

Jungkook smile at note and take the glass.

Soon jeons left for korea

Soon jeons left for korea. Jk was sad because he knows he will miss yn for sure.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.