💜chapter 13💜

Author pov

Before yn and jk come

Jeon couple and somi are sitting in living room with their business patner's.

Mrs Kang - I have proposal for you Mr and mrs jeon.

Mrjeon - what is it.

Asked coldly.

Mr Kang- how about we marry our daughter mina to your son.

Said with smile.

Beofre they can speak jk and yn enter holding hands while talking and giggling. Mostly yn was giggling and jk have smile on his face.

Jk saw Mina and rolled his eyes because she obsessed with him and always try different way to get him.

Somi - well meet jeon yn. Jk's wife. They got married some days ago.

Said with smile.

Mrs Kang and Mina burn with jealousy. Mrs Kang want her daughter to be Jk's wife so she can rule the jeon empire and stay like queen.

Mina went to yn and start shouting at her.

Mina - how dare you to marry jungkook. He is mine I have rights on him and his property. You bitch you snatch my jungkook from me.

Shout at yn and rasid her hand on her to slap her but someone hold her hand.

She saw it was jungkook he was burning in anger. His eyes were red due to anger. He pushed Mina away and spoke 

Jk -  stay away from wife how dare you to hurt her.

Mrsjeon - get out right now. How  dare you to hurt my daughter-in-law.

Mrs jeon said and hug yn

Mr jeon - I am braking all the business contracts with you and our friendship.

Said with anger.

Kangs left in anger.

Jk take yn to room and made her sit on bed. Jk about to go but yn hold his hand and made him sit infront of her.

Yn - will you agree for this marriage if I were not in your life before.

Jk - I whould never like expect you.

Saying this he kiss her and yn kiss him back warping her arms around his neck. (Now imagine it ok 🌚🌝)

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.