💜chapter 8💜

Author pov.

After week.

Jeons left for korea. Yn always miss jungkook so she keep her self busy in work. Jk have same problem he always miss yn.

Now yn just returned home and had her dinner. She layed down on bed using her phone. Her phone rang showing jk's name.

Yn pick the call.

Hello.

Had your dinner.
Jk asked softly.

Yes what are you doing.

Nothing just busy in some paper works.

Hmm...take care of your health don't over work.

Hmm..
Jk hummed.

Both were talking but yn fall sleep. Jk smile softly at her cute soft snore and cutted the call.

TIME SKIP

AFTER 5 MONTH.

it's been already 5 months they have meet. They always talk on calls for hours. Yn and jk both didn't realize that they are becoming habits of each other that now they can't live without each other.

Yn come home detached in rain. She went to her room and change her clothes. But felt her head heavy soo much pain. Because of that yn fall unconscious.

In Korea

Jk pov

Just talk to hyungs and noonas they said the mission is going long so they can't attend my wedding but will Come to meet us later. I thought to call my fiance. I dial her number. I got confused because she always pick up my calls. I went downstairs and said to my parents.

Jk - eomma can you call yn she is not picking up my calls.

I said and eomma nodded.

She call but she didn't pick the call. Same appa noona also call her but didn't pick the call. Now we are geeting worried for her.

Somi - eomma call aunt.

Noona said and she nodded.

Hello Manvi

Yes Winona what happened

We are trying to call smiley can you check on her she is not picking up our call.

Sure wait...........RAJESH COME HERE QUICKLY YN IS UNCONSCIOUS.

We all got shocked. Noona call our gaurd and tell him to get the jet ready. We all pack our stuffs and left for india.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.