Chp. 1: Mr & Mrs Duke

Copyright

ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.
No permission is given for any part of this book to be reproduced, transmitted in any form or means; electronic or mechanical, stored in a retrieval system, photocopied, recorded, scanned, or otherwise. Any of these actions require the proper written permission of the author.

Contact Information:
Nanya Green
ihunanya3510@gmail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                          Mr & Mrs Duke

Music: Rewrite the stars by Annie Marie and James Arthur

"What are you wearing?" Duke gaped at Kemi in her 2000 dollar Vera wang black sexy night wear. His face contorted with confusion.

"It's a Vera wang" Kemi flashed a bright smile. She swayed her body seductively. She stepped closer to him driving her eyes into his.

"I got it just for tonight. Just for you" Her voice was sweet and breezy and her eyes still lit up. "Don't you see?"

Duke ran her down with his eyes. The nightie had a beautiful lace patch up at its top and kissed her body perfectly, betraying her petite hour glass frame with flat tummy. He was hard and completely hungry for her but why did the marvelous nightie have to end in a tight that hugged her supple thighs perfectly and what was that zig zag rope work that held the nightie at the back?

"All I see are barriers from getting to my destination" His eyes fell to the spot between her thighs.

Kemi chuckled. "Oh come on Duke. You can handle a little rope. I guess now you have to be patient"

Duke let out a dragged breath, he wasn't having it but the tension in his groin needed urgent attention so he dropped the protest.

"Come here" He pulled her in and descended on her lips. Her fingers gummed to his Expresso toned chest. The kiss started soft and shallow and transcended into a long, deep intense engagement. He closed her into the bed. Kemi slopped on the bed, her lips still entangled in his.

Duke's hands found the rope work at the back of her nightie. He pulled, tugged, stretched and lost the battle of letting his package free of the dreaded prison of ropes.

He stopped the kiss, and let out a sharp sigh. "Kemi it's not working. It's our honeymoon you're not supposed to make it this hard to get there. It's supposed to be easy"

Kemi was still recovering from breathlessness. She sucked her swollen lips to take his taste in and let out a soft breath. "Oh come on Duke you can do this. You just have to be patient"

"Patient really? Where do I start from? Here?..." He pulled on the stubborn ropes at her back. "Or here?" His hands went down to the tight that left no ease or room to get through.

"Come on baby I did this for you" Kemi pouted.

"No no this was not for me. I am hungry for you. Don't you get it?" Duke's face strained.

"Baby stop...just stop. This is a 2000 dollar Vera Wang and I bought it just for you" Kemi ran a finger down his naked chest.

"If I had known this was the plan I wouldn't have given the 2000" Duke drew in and let out a sharp breath.

Kemi pulled back and shot him a look. "You gave me that money with all your heart. It hurts that you do not appreciate the effort I put into putting the money to good use. Giving the money was just half the trouble. Don't talk down on my efforts" Kemi's chin dropped.

"I am sorry but Kemi for the love of God get into that bathroom and take this thing off. All of it" Duke was firm. His eyes were bold and resolute.

Kemi's chin dropped and her eyes fell. "I am not in the mood anymore" She sounded like a sad child.