Chapter 1

A/N: This story will have at least 3 books, the first book will be on the time travel idea that is explained in the summary of this book. I rated this M because of the violence and maybe if I see that you want it some lemons, but it will be minor.

I have decided to post this story once I have a 5 chapter advance on the story (This chapter is an exception to see if I continue, so I will not have any advance so you will have to wait a little beat more than a week maybe 2 max 3) so that I can post one chapter every week.

The wait between the books will probably be at least 6 months IF AND ONLY IF I see that you like (review) if not I will probably stop.

To end this long enough author note I will say that I am not English nor American I am French and I really like the franchises that I write about because I want everyone to be able to read it I chose to write it in English so if I make mistakes I am deeply sorry talk to me about it in the reviews or in PM (but please be respectful)

For the timeline we are just after the comic Imbalance for ATLA and for TLOK just after the comic Ruins of the Empire

I don't own Avatar The Last Airbender (Sadly I would really like to) I don't own Legend of Korra I am sadly not Nickelodeon

Most of the new characters that I will put in this story are not mine either, I was inspired by 3 big mythology: Hindu, Chinese and Japanese mythology. However, their story are only inspired by the mythology so they are mine :)

Enjoy and don't forget to Review ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________

It's been 5 years since the 100-year war was over. Most part of the Gaang lived in Yu Dao now to help with the rebuilding and the harmonic restoration movement.

Aang has some problem of his own on the city council because the cause of Liling was more and more spoke.

Aang and his team had put her in jail for all that she did, but it wasn't enough. The benders of the city were worried that the non benders could maybe replace them.

Unfortunately for the council members all Aang could think about was her, the love of his life, the star in his nights, his everything: Katara

But this time Aang wasn't so lucky: the meeting was starting to get out of hand. Two sides were forming: those who chose to banish all non bender activity in a bender's company and those who said pretty much the same thing but opposite. For Aang it was confusing to know how they arrived at that point because he was lost in his thoughts most of the meeting, to be honest most of the meetings were quite confusing because the issues were always the same and the solutions that the members proposed were quite always the same.

Aang chose to speak against his best regard:

"Dear council members I think the problem is not really who we should banish from one another company, but how to make the life better for all non-benders and all benders we should learn to live in harmony rather than fight ourselves" he said calmly

However, it seems that the intervention of the young avatar did not please some members of the council. One of the members choose to speak : "And what does the Avatar know about our situation ? Excuse me Avatar, but you do not work here, hell you don't even live here you started to live secluded from the population of this city on an Island with your little watertribe girlfriend, and you dare say that WE should try to make harmony ? Sorry my young friend but you are a hypocrite who is not even capable to dump his stupid young live to find a real wife and start rebuilding his Nation".