🌟 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇!!!

Dania spoke to Tabish on phone, narrating everything that happened to her

Dania spoke to Tabish on phone, narrating everything that happened to her. More than being concern, her boyfriend was scared. Stepping into her studio apartment. She sighed, unzipping her boots and kicking it. Dropping her bag, she walked till her closet and picked out her night wear.

Tugging on the long sleeve of cream satin night shirt and pulled out her ash-brown hair from behind the collar.

All the events of the night gave her a headache, so she brewed hazelnut coffee and sat on the couch. Casually, she switched on the television and began to wear her socks. Just then, a Bollywood song ended, and an interviewer appeared on the screen. He was on the red carpet at an international film festival, interviewing celebs. Dania stuffed her foot into the white sock and glanced up. The interviewer got hold of a six feet man in a crisp beige suit. 

"Good evening, Mr. Khan."

"Hi!"

"How is the shoot of your new action movie going? You were so pumped about it in all the interviews."

He nodded. Dania rolled her eyes and continued to wear her socks, then proceeded to grab another one. 

"Venturing into action now, are we? But your fans are dying for a dreamy romantic movie from you."

Sarfaraz laughed, shaking his head, - "Currently, I am in action hero phase."

Dania paused, and leaned closer straining her ears, squinting her eyes. "If you want your life, then hand over everything back to her." 

"But there is a romantic thriller in the pipeline." He smiled, - "For which we are on a lookout for an actress." Then, he glanced at the camera and winked at his audience. 

The camera zoomed on his handsome face; Dania focused on his eyes. The brown eyes were the same except for the naughty glint present now. And, when he stared at the camera it was as though he was gazing into her soul. Just like few hours ago. Dania gulped leaning back against the double sofa.

Her friends were flabbergasted at first, after she narrated her incident

Her friends were flabbergasted at first, after she narrated her incident. Then, they mocked her.

"I am serious, Poonam. It was him." Dania hissed in frustration.