🌟 𝒟𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓀 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

All the glitz and bling pricked Dania's eyes. The whole of Bollywood seemed to be present. Dania noticed the movie's heroine- Eshana, draped in a blue net saree with a sleeveless blouse and golden thread border. Her hair tied in a sleek bun and she wore a heavy choker set. Dania admired her, then glanced at her black V-neck gown. The ruffle sleeves were her addition to the sequin dress. Her hair was let down and a simple neckpiece adorned her neck. But her pride was the heart-shaped ring resting on her ring finger.

Dania unclipped her black clutch purse and took her phone. She dialed Sarfaraz, but he didn't answer. Placing her phone back, she looked around, clenching her VIP card in her fist.

Sarfaraz drove the car, but constantly kept glaring through the rear-view mirror at Fareeha and Adil. They were chatting like they were long best friends. And the way, Fareeha blushed as though she was a new bride. Sarfaraz's blood boiled watching how casual Adil was. Was he planning to snatch his best friend, like he took away his mom? He was a sweet-talker, good-looking, and a doctor- a deadly combo. Taking his frustration on the steering wheel, he accelerated the car. Hadiya requested in a fearful tone to slow down. On the turn, when Sarfaraz maneuvered the car. Fareeha fell against Adil. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder, holding her hand tightly. She leaned against him, giving him a dreamy look.

Sarfaraz tightened the steering wheel in a death grip. His eyes blazing fire at the reflection of the two.

"Are you okay? Chote, what are you doing, bro?"

Fareeha's gaze met Sarfaraz's through the mirror. She winked at him, grinning. He inhaled furiously, but controlled his anger as he didn't want any "accidents."

With so many men in the world, why does she have to choose the only man he despises? Shouldn't she be respecting her friend?

Hadiya and Haya inquired about Fareeha. She nodded, sliding her hand over her dress to make it proper. Sarfaraz noticed how cleverly she hid her neckline with her hair and shifted in place. The only question, he had was- why?

They reached their destination, Sarfaraz closed his eyes and mentally prepared himself. Stepping out, he flashed his best smile but his mind and heart weren't in it. For the first time, he found it hard to pretend. Fixing his suit, he controlled the urge to glance back at Fareeha. Why doesn't she understand, how restless she made him?

The camera flashes, and the media hadn't ever disturbed him before. In fact, for a once introverted Hadi, this was the comfort space for extroverted Sarfaraz. He always lived dual personalities, but right now he wished he was Hadi, only Hadi.

As Sarfaraz attempted to kick insecurities from his mind, his eyes landed on his girlfriend. The pretty woman in black. She waved at him. He waved back. The distraction was welcoming.