Part 14

Before they can come close to him he ran away. Heyyy stop you brat mrs.jeon shouted but jk hids in a room and now they have to find him. Y/N dear you go and check on 1st and 2nd floor I will check this floor okay She said.

  Okay aunty you said and started to go upstairs. You check his room but he was not there then you go to your room ( actually the guest room but there are some your clothes and toiletries so you can call it yours also ) you didn't find him there also and about to go but then hears a weird sound from cupboard. 

You go and check and saw jk trying to fit in it but he can't. He looks at you and pass a nervous smile. You smirked at him and was about to shout but before it can happen he put his palm over your mouth and pinned you to the nearest wall.

  Mmm you said trying to shout. Shhh don't make noise plss I swear I will treat you with macaroons. You signal him to remove his hand after he did you again try to shout but he was fast enough to again stop you. Plss na I swear I will never even go to club. You again signal him to remove his hand he did and you said fine but how many? You said What?? he asked.

  Macaroons you said with obviously face. 4 he said. Nope 14 you said. Whatt baby you will get sick he said. AUNT- he cut you off and said deal. You smirked. Witch he mumbled. What you said?? You asked. 

N-nothing I just said thanks angel gave you a sarcastic smile. You rolled your eyes and said now act like you are hurt. Why?? he asked confusedly. So I can tell mom that I already beat you so she will not beat you dumb you said Ohhh, what a smart wifuu I have got