Part 15

You both reached downstairs Jk was acting for limping and his hand was on his back.

Ohh there you are his mom said coming towards them. Aunty I have already beaten him you said. Good job sweetheart now it's my turn.

You both look at eachother in being shock. His mom come with her slippers and started beating him. Ouchh he groans after the massage he got from his mother. Sweetheart let me bring something for you. You nodded controlling your laugh.

As she gone you burst into laugh. Jk glare at you while you were busy in laughing. He come to you pulled you by your waist that made you shut up. aren't you laughing a lot princess. You gulped hearing a new nickname which definately gives butterflies to you. N-no he-hey you said as he put you on couch and hovers on you J-jeon who said almost whispering.

This is not new you have cuddle a lot but it started to hit different for you since he has confessed to you

Yes princess he husked and peck her cheek. She stopped and jk back off and said you just frozen by a peck than on cheeks what will happen to you on our first night ba- she placed her hand on his mouth to speak further. He smiles and peck your hand. You quickly take it off. What's wrong with you you said. I- before he can speak his mother came with snacks see her Y/N quickly sit straight

Here sweetheart her mom said placing various snacks on table. Thanks aunty you said and have some snacks while chit-chatting with her after a while you said I am done the snacks were so yummy aunty you said. Thank you but have some more look how skinny you become she said

Yes Y/N you need eat more. How will you able to have a another human inside of you jk said and he whispered the last sentence which was only audible to you. Your eyes widened when you understood what he said.

Say Ahh he said bringing a cookie in front of your mouth. You blushed but have it like this he continues to feed you. After sometime you both decided to hang out later. But his mother said she wants to spend some time you which made him whine but who is gonna listen him afterall.

After some more nagging you both head out of the house and sat in car. While he was driving you asked where are we going??. Where you want to go he said. Why should I tell you are taking me you said. Ohh so this can be call a date princess.

You again feels butterflies. D-Dont call me with that name you said. Why does it gives you butterflies princess he said teasingly. I said don't call me that you said. Call you what princess he said looking at her. This what you are calling you said nervously. But baby I am not getting what are you saying he said again diverting his gaze on road ahead.

Whatever you said looking out of the window. He chuckled. Later you both reached on your destination