2

Vote & Comment please. *play the song when it's needed*

"Good afternoon, Niall." Odette smiles at me.

"Oh, hi." I beam at her. She wears her baby blue, silk skirt on top of her tights. Her also baby blue tank top hugs her figure showing her lean body.

"You look beautiful." I compliment her and she blushes furiously. 

"Thank you."  A couple of hours pass of me cleaning the mirrors and her practicing her dance moves.  

"You know...I was wondering. If you wanted to dance?" I chuckle.

"What? Really?" She asks rather amused. 

"Yeah, I have the perfect song too,"  I say and walk to the bench where I always place my phone. I unlock it and find the song I'm looking for. "Now before I play the song, I warn you. I'm not quite good at dancing. I just want to dance with you."

"It's okay, Niall." She smiles and I press play. 

As the amazing voice of  Frank Sinatra fills the studio, I see the her face lighting up and a smile making its way to her lips. 

"I love that song." She laughs. 

" L - is for the way you look at me..." I sing the lyrics as I approach her. I grab her waist with one of my hands and her hand with the other. I move her across the room and her giggles blend with the melody of the song. I smile as I see her losing her self and laughing. 

The song ends and I take a bow in front of her. She giggles and points at me. "You're really terrible at dancing." 

"What?" I raise my eyebrow at her. 

"You're terrible." She laughs.

I grab both her wrists in my hands and walk towards the corner of the room as she walks backwards. "Say it again." I threaten her, jokingly. 

"You're terrible." She whispers as her back comes in contact with the wall. I pin her wrists on the walk and she wiggles her body to untangle our legs. Her breathing has grown heavy while her chest goes up and down, due to her rapid breaths. 

Suddenly the door opens and someone comes in the room. I look at the person and I see it's Jessica. I hastily let Odette's hands fall, and I take some steps back. 

I cough awkwardly and I see Odette blushing from the corner of my eye.  "Did I interrupt anything?" Jessica asks and smirks at us. She knows that I fancy Odette for the past month. And I'm sure she was eavesdropping behind the door. 

"Uh...no." I speak up and look  at the beautiful girl next to me. She's as red as a tomato and I find myself smiling at her cuteness.

"Oh...okay then. I better go then." Jessica announces and winks at me when she walks out of the room. 

"Uhh...I better leave." Odette whispers and picks her bag up. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing, it's already five in the afternoon." She states.

"Really?" I look at her bewildered. 

"Yeah. I promised my best friend to meet her at six." She shrugs.

"Oh, okay." I look at the floor, trying to hide my sadness.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She says. 

"Yeah, of course." I smile at her and she catches me out of guard when she leans in and gives me a lingering kiss on the cheek. She turns around and leaves the studio, while I stand still, with my fingers grazing the spot where her lips were, seconds ago. 

....

Do you like it? It's one of my favourites to be honest. 

So...guess? 

Also the song I used for the chapter is "Love" from Frank Sinatra. Listen to it. You won't regret it.  xx.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE 

ADD TO READING LISTS.

Steph xx